Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is America going into Meldown? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

anfa

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:02 am   Reply with quote         

Every American I've spoken to on Facebook(apart from dewkin) has been really hostile when you mention the gun thing and think I'm having a go at America!
I'm not. I really care and I think the gun laws should be changed for the benefit of the people.
Culture wise(if you don't take history in to account and you just think about modern culture) we are no different. If you read a top ten of anything. In the UK it will have at least one American int and in the US it will have at least one Brit in it.

Let's all get along.

annajon

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:26 am   Reply with quote         

I second that

roger1

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Every American I've spoken to on Facebook(apart from dewkin) has been really hostile when you mention the gun thing and think I'm having a go at America!...I'm not.....Let's all get along.

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson
56 minutes ago
I think there should be an IQ test for all the western world.
America would back out.

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson shared a link.
December 15
Fuck it! someone had to post it. AMERICA, SORT YOUR SOCIETY OUT NOW!

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson
December 15
Why is it that the Americans that are full of the God shite are same Americans that are full of the Gun shite. It makes no sense. If they believe in a good God, that god must hate guns.

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson
December 15
'Merica! The country they keep saying is "The Greatest Nation On Earth". The country where having the right to own a gun is more important than universal health care.
Sounds like you hate your countrymen more than you care for them. 'Merica is 'Tarded.

... scratch Is Anfa having a meltdown? scratch

seamusoisin

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:43 am   Reply with quote         

While I don't talk shop so to speak with my American business associates I feel that most of them abhor what has happened but are not willing to take a stand against what seems to the rest of the world as ludricus.
Why because they are afraid of a small bunch of small penis men thinking they are John "friggin" Wayne. Jesus his real name was Marion Morrison, How macho is that?

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Werdnaibor

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

Did you see the NRA "press conference?" Fucking insane. I heard that when some British news organizations were reporting it, they had to explain that it was not a spoof.

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOa_45tu1Lo[/youtube]
1:50

anfa

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

roger1 wrote:
anfa wrote:
Every American I've spoken to on Facebook(apart from dewkin) has been really hostile when you mention the gun thing and think I'm having a go at America!...I'm not.....Let's all get along.

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson
56 minutes ago
I think there should be an IQ test for all the western world.
America would back out.

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson shared a link.
December 15
Fuck it! someone had to post it. AMERICA, SORT YOUR SOCIETY OUT NOW!

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson
December 15
Why is it that the Americans that are full of the God shite are same Americans that are full of the Gun shite. It makes no sense. If they believe in a good God, that god must hate guns.

Anthony 'anfa' Robinson
December 15
'Merica! The country they keep saying is "The Greatest Nation On Earth". The country where having the right to own a gun is more important than universal health care.
Sounds like you hate your countrymen more than you care for them. 'Merica is 'Tarded.

... scratch Is Anfa having a meltdown? scratch

You should also post the stuff I've wrote about Belgium and Holland.
Oh, hang on... I only say nice stuff about Belgium and Holland because they are nice civilised countries.

seamusoisin

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
Did you see the NRA "press conference?" Fucking insane. I heard that when some British news organizations were reporting it, they had to explain that it was not a spoof.

This was a meltdown of epic proportions. As good ole Abe Lincoln once said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" It was actually like a SNL skit where a nut proceeds to put his foot in his mouth and then shoots himself in the foot. Nice work Wayne!

Thankfully he is not the average citizen of the US who is caring and considerate.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Eepi

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Unbelievable Society of Assholes

Synthvet

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Eepi wrote:

really????.......that's thoughtful

how many of us "assholes" died back in WW2 just so you're part of the world doesn't have to speak NAZI.......

you're welcome!!!!

someone please cancel my account here........PLEASE!!!!!!

TJ

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Eepi wrote:

Cheers fuck head!

santa

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Synthvet wrote:
Eepi wrote:

how many of us "assholes" died back in WW2 just so you're part of the world doesn't have to speak NAZI.......

you're welcome!!!!

I could never get to grips with that NAZI language, I can just about get by with basic German with some of my friends who are German. In fact my late father spent a year in a "Nazi" P.O.W. camp.. My family are proud to be friends with the evil "Nazi" guards who treated my old man with such brutality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56FnDj-_bJI

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:08 pm   Reply with quote         

I know one thing for sure. This place is going to hell because of rotten eggs like you. Last month screaming Palestine, today screaming America, tomorrow who knows. You are not making changes, you just annoy people at wrong place. Sober up and start chopping. This site is about photoshop skills not your quasi-political brain farts. You should be ashamed of yourself. You deserved to be banned from this site.
anfa wrote:
Every American I've spoken to on Facebook(apart from dewkin) has been really hostile when you mention the gun thing and think I'm having a go at America!
I'm not. I really care and I think the gun laws should be changed for the benefit of the people.
Culture wise(if you don't take history in to account and you just think about modern culture) we are no different. If you read a top ten of anything. In the UK it will have at least one American int and in the US it will have at least one Brit in it.

Let's all get along.

jaw2785

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:43 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
Synthvet wrote:
Eepi wrote:

you're welcome!!!!

I could never get to grips with that NAZI language, I can just about get by with basic German with some of my friends who are German. In fact my late father spent a year in a "Nazi" P.O.W. camp.. My family are proud to be friends with the evil "Nazi" guards who treated my old man with such brutality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56FnDj-_bJI

Well I don't quite get that line there about Nazi friends or whatever, but for the world and whoever else doesn't get us "crazy" Americans it's like this.
You see, we have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights. These two together basically say that whenever a government becomes corrupted by... oh... let's see, corporate influence, religious dogma, a minority with all the money, or foreign or domestic threats to our individual rights, (such as drug laws which serve only to criminalize those who are not really criminals, militarizing local police powers etc.)it is not only permissible to bring down said government and replace it with one that protects those rights... it is ones solemn duty to do so... by the pen or by the sword.
Some idiot said that the Founding Fathers where just talking about muskets and not assault rifles. Duh. Well that's what the Government had as well as the local populace.
Being they could not foresee FA 18's and battle tanks did not mean they believed that any citizenry should be outrageously outgunned by its government . Of course few of us can afford one Hellfire missile much less the plane to deliver it. But that's not the point. Are they going to use that superior weaponry on their own people, thereby showing their true evil intent when they know that that same populace has weapons and guerrilla tactics that can slow their plans and possibly create insurrection among their military conscripts.
Of course it's just so much easier if you can use some incident, or number of incidents, to get rid of those pesky little gun tottin' "rednecks" before a shot is fired.
There is a lot of speaking out of both sides of some folks mouths these days.
So many are cheering on the Syrian opposition, even though there's no guarantee as to who will follow as the new leaders. But that opposition wouldn't have a chance in hell without AK's and grenade launchers.

"Oh but we who are Westernized are too civilized to need such weapons and we have the vote to change things"
And more worthless bullshit like that.
Like I said, pure, unadulterated bullshit from the "enlightened and educated sheep". You know... those intellectual sheep who are the first to either be eaten by the Oligarchy or even better... further propagandized to be helpful to the reigning powers.
And they work slowly and methodically over long periods of time to gain influence and power for themselves while stripping those things from the masses. This is often accomplished under the guise of "This is better for you and you'll be safer and not have to worry about your own safety or security... or especially you CHILDREN S' because we will stop the bad guys" (while you can ignore the thousands of children killed or permanently brain damaged in backyard swimming pools each year).

http://www.edgarsnyder.com/swimming-pool/swimming-pool-statistics.html

They also encourage fringe groups like PETA to emotionalize the masses into becoming haters of those who would be the most dangerous foes to their ultimate victory. You know the types. Them Goddammed stupid, ignorant, superstitious, insensitive, animal murderin', redneck hillbilly types who don't know nothin' any way.
Them idiots that weren't properly educated out of their common sense like the rest of us.

So after a few generations of all this "enlightenment", eventually most of the people who knew just how quickly good men can become scoundrels are long forgotten.
You know, like... Synthvet up there.
And before you know it we have a perfect society of wimps and sensitives and helpless sheep screaming for more and more security with more cameras and more laws to "protect the children", (by which, at this point and time includes the adults as well). And the powers that be? Well... they are all too happy to shove a camera right up yer arse to pacify your paranoid delusions about "all the madmen running amok throughout the entire country".
And That's how you become a "Subject of The State" rather than the citizen of a country.

And the real gut wrentchingly funny thing about it all is that those idiots who are running the country, who went to LAW school and claim they know one bean about the rights of the individual are either too dumb to comprehend it... or they are in on it in the first place. There is really no discernible difference between a scoundralous Democrat or Republican. And none of them really represent YOU.
The moral of the the story is this...
During the American Revolution The Subjects of The King were fairly equal when it came to military firepower. I mean technology wise. The only difference was... that while the "Enlightened" and oh so orderly Englishmen dressed in hunters orange and stood like targets at a shooting range while enjoying their tea and crumpits... the Americans adopted a more guerrilla fighting style and blasted their asses back to sea while drinkin' whisky and eatin' squirrel meat.
And that's why some things, like liberty and freedom, are far more important... yes... than even the life of a child.
That doesn't mean we have to like it. It just IS.

Werdnaibor

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Tunisia has the lowest gun ownership rate, and they overthrew their government.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Is America going into Meldown? - Reply to topic