Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Reuinion Contest. - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which date would you like

July the 8th

7%

7%

[ 2 ]

July th 13th

53%

53%

[ 15 ]

July the 30th

25%

25%

[ 7 ]

July the 9th

7%

7%

[ 2 ]

July the 25th

0%

0%

[ 0 ]

July the 26th

3%

3%

[ 1 ]

July the 15th

3%

3%

[ 1 ]

Total Votes: 28

nevet

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Tesore wrote:
nevet wrote:
I think the 18th source would be a lot of fun for a reunion....

It's about July and not June! Laughing

OK now i'm confused Hmmm

You want to pick a date without knowing the source?
I think maybe it would be better if someone in charge would pick a source from the pile, just to make sure it's not a crappy one....

If it's a statue i'm not chopping it! Razz

Tesore

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         

vunt van pumununt wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
Vote for other date people we are not Cows!

the 13th. It's just a great source. *moo*

You have to love Dutchies Laughing

Tesore

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

nevet wrote:
Tesore wrote:
nevet wrote:

OK now i'm confused Hmmm

I think maybe it would be better if someone in charge would pick a source from the pile, just to make sure it's not a crappy one....

Come on girl... every source is a challenge! Wink

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         

nevet wrote:
Tesore wrote:
nevet wrote:

OK now i'm confused Hmmm

Too bad so sad.... But yes the whole point is that nobody knows the source... I thought I was kinda clear but then again I tend to be an idiot with English from time to time.

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:03 am   Reply with quote         

You need to read up on what the reunion contest is all about my friend Smile

nevet

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 am   Reply with quote         

I just thought I'd rather it be fun than challenging....

cringer8

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

You need to make up your mind, old-timer, Laughing

Since no one with the authority is willing to run a reunion contest like they used to, Shane is at least trying the next best thing...

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU RECOMMENDED IN ANOTHER THREAD.

Maybe you just like to bitch and moan no matter what Rolling Eyes

shane.e.randall

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:

Since no one with the authority is willing to run a reunion contest like they used to, Shane is at least trying the next best thing...

My whole goal was to get everyone to agree on a date, then we have enough time to get the word out to everyone. If we voted on just an image I was worried some people would back out that did not get their image picked. Anyway I'm hoping that the whichever mod picks the image will pick something good.

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:

Yep its attitudes like yours that make PSC fun no more. You don't need to name call and be sarcastic...the reunion contest has rules that work and I will say this for Shane at least he is prepared to try and learn, you just defame and name call. Maybe that's why a lot of us OLDTIMERS don't want to be involved any more.

Nice work on getting people behind the idea.

Shane I started working on an email chart with over 225 names of old timers once I have a way to send it to you its your to use. Im not interested any more. Sorry about that mate.

cringer8

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

Please, Blue, don't even.

I have never seen a thread topic where you have anything positive to add. All you do is put people down and create divides. You already have no interest in this site, so don't act like it's me or my attitude that has suddenly turned you sour.

Anytime someone you don't consider worthy (usually newer members) suggests anything, you poke your head in only to mention how much better things used to be. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic and I'm just tired of it.

Also, I didn't think I was calling you a "name" in a bad way. I honestly thought you took great pride in being an oldtimer here.... and I still believe you do.

blue_lurker

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:

I have never seen a thread topic where you have anything positive to add. All you do is put people down and create divides. You already have no interest in this site, so don't act like it's me or my attitude that has suddenly turned you sour.

Anytime someone you don't consider worthy (usually newer members) suggests anything, you poke your head in only to mention how much better things used to be. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic and I'm just tired of it.

Also, I didn't think I was calling you a "name" in a bad way. I honestly thought you took great pride in being an oldtimer here.... and I still believe you do.

What ever mate, you have know idea just how much time I still spend here and help others.

You just know what you know and that's not your fault your young and have no respect for history. I was like that as well knew it all and had all the answers just did not want to do the hard work.. Before you start calling people names do some research on this place you may be surprised in what a lot of members still do around this place that get no attention or thanks or respect.

cringer8

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

What ever mate, you have know idea just how much time I still spend here and help others.

You just know what you know and that's not your fault your young and have no respect for history. I was like that as well knew it all and had all the answers just did not want to do the hard work.. Before you start calling people names do some research on this place you may be surprised in what a lot of members still do around this place that get no attention or thanks or respect.

I have respect for people who actually do help. I have no respect for people who have nothing better to offer than "You're doing it wrong" or "this is not how we used to do it." I believe it's that attitude that is really holding this place back and making people disinterested.

If you are doing anything more than that behind the scenes, hats off to you. Why not show some more of that helping spirit in the public eye? (before someone calls you out)

shane.e.randall

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3474

This was more or less what I was going for. The purpose of this thread was to vote on a date not an image. If we could get Billtvshow to select an image and get it out to everyone beforehand that would be great. Thanks Blue if you get those e-mail addresses to us too we can get the word out.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         

hmmmmm (eyebrow raised)

Werdnaibor

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3474

This was more or less what I was going for. The purpose of this thread was to vote on a date not an image. If we could get Billtvshow to select an image and get it out to everyone beforehand that would be great. Thanks Blue if you get those e-mail addresses to us too we can get the word out.

Yeah, not really much to learn about the reunion contests. It's a daily contest with as many people participating as possible, just as I suspected. That's surely something only those who have been here for many years could possibly wrap their heads around.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Reuinion Contest. - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.