Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Prizes For The 2013 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Over the course of the past few weeks, in addition to the advantage prizes being provided by the site owners, there have been a number of donated prizes. I will use this thread to highlight these prizes.

The current prize list is as follows:
> Grand Prize: 1 Medium Wacom Intuos 5 Tablet or gift card of equivalent value (apx. $350) [Privately Donated] - 1 Pair Of Gunnar Advanced Computer Eyewear Of Your Choice [Donated By Gunnar Optiks] - Lifetime Advantage At Photoshopcontest.com
> Runner Up Prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card [Privately Donated] - 1 Pair Of Gunnar Advanced Computer Eyewear Of Your Choice [Donated By Gunnar Optiks] - 1 Year of Advantage At Photoshopcontest.com
> Semi Finalist Prizes: 1 Pair Of Gunnar Advanced Computer Eyewear Of Your Choice [Donated By Gunnar Optiks] - 6 Months of Advantage at Photoshopcontest.com
> Quarter Finalist Prizes: 1 Pair Of Gunnar Advanced Computer Eyewear Of Your Choice [Donated By Gunnar Optiks]

All of the Gunnar Advanced Computer Eyewear Prizes have been provided by Gunnar Optiks. GUNNARS, as they are called, increase contrast, comfort and focus while minimizing eye fatigue and visual stress for anyone who spends long hours staring at digital screens. GUNNAR eyewear is powered by i-AMP lens technology comprised of a proprietary lens material in an advanced geometry tuned for intermediate viewing distance and finished with custom formulated lens filters, tints and coatings.
Given our shared hobby of photo manipulation here at PSC, these glasses make a lot of sense as prizes for this competition and I'd like to personally thank Gunnar Optiks for the awesome donation of 8 pairs of their glasses.
You can visit their website here: http://www.gunnars.com/

Additionally, the grand prize for the competition includes a privately donated Medium Wacom Intuos 5 Tablet. You can read more about this device here: http://www.wacom.com/en/creative/products/pen-tablets/intuos/intuos5-touch-medium

Not to be overlooked, the runner up will receive another privately donated prize of a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Thank you to our private donors as well.
Tesore

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm   Reply with quote         

That's real cool! Thanks Billtvshow Very Happy

Good luck you all Wink

mikey

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Sweet prizes! ~ big effort coming! Smile

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes, Very cool!!!!!

Like Tes said, Good luck you all!

shane.e.randall

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Good luck to everyone participating!

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm   Reply with quote         

WOW ... nice things out there
Thanks Bill
And good luck for every one Smile

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Really wish I could participate this year, but I have to go on a little adventure that will require me to work 12 days straight from 0500-1900 right in the middle of H2H. I wont have access to Photoshop either. But I will have my above average intelligence phone, and hopefully I will get service so I can watch and vote.

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:16 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Really wish I could participate this year, but I have to go on a little adventure that will require me to work 12 days straight from 0500-1900 right in the middle of H2H. I wont have access to Photoshop either. But I will have my above average intelligence phone, and hopefully I will get service so I can watch and vote.

Keep your head down son
xx

charliesou

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Keep your head down son shane

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:

Keep your head down son
xx

Thanks Charlie but its nothing serious just training exercise.

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 am   Reply with quote         

Excellent prizes. I'm hard to shop for, but I'd have those glasses and that Wacom on my Xmas list for sure.

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:56 am   Reply with quote         

Three more rounds to get some glasses........would be cool to get some of the designer glasses. Cool

Amazon giftcard also nice, but so far away Confused

New Wacom...yes please Twisted Evil

arcaico

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 am   Reply with quote         

Once we are grabbing prizes before the end of the tourney, is it possible to get a Paypal transfer instead of gift card? Last time I won a wacom here I ended up paying its value in import taxes. I'd rather get the cash, so I can use it with hookers and booze.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

TheShaman

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Once we are grabbing prizes before the end of the tourney, is it possible to get a Paypal transfer instead of gift card? Last time I won a wacom here I ended up paying its value in import taxes. I'd rather get the cash, so I can use it with hookers and booze.

You're not going past next round, so I wouldn't worry too much about prizes

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:09 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
arcaico wrote:

You're not going past next round, so I wouldn't worry too much about prizes

...says the guy that won´t go past THIS round...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Prizes For The 2013 Head To Head Tournament - Reply to topic