Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

nat_g31

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
nat_g31 wrote:
Not saying my image is great by any means but I can say that this was on of the harder h2h sources. To say we all sucked is sort of a dick move taker. Show us what you can come up with almighty chopper mr. Taker.

Kind of like saying I didn't spend much time on my entry?

Just like that....

“I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I awoke I spent that on a necklace.”~~~ Kanye West
blue_lurker

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 pm   Reply with quote         

nat_g31 wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
nat_g31 wrote:
Not saying my image is great by any means but I can say that this was on of the harder h2h sources. To say we all sucked is sort of a dick move taker. Show us what you can come up with almighty chopper mr. Taker.

Kind of like saying I didn't spend much time on my entry?

Just like that....

More than an hour or two is to much time...unless your marco and have 20 Chinese kids doing all the clean up for ya...damn that brings back memories...

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:25 am   Reply with quote         

Sounds like i missed alot of fun..... Shocked

taker

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
Nat and kitte am not saying you guys are bad choppers I just was surprised that this is not your level your level is much higher than that and thats why I said these things .. I do not want to make troubles or something ... I just say my opinion it is free country....

And you mr.charlie . Do you have problem with me is that because I give you comment in your image ... you cant say ignore who and love who.. I think any one can make his choice . And look to mr arcaico he is better than you in I cant even compare him to you and he discuss this thing with me by logic... why he did that because he trust in him self like other choppers not like who want me to shut up.. and you want me to shut up because you know am right ....

In fact, the chop you claim to be Sean's, the best in the round, as you claim in your insane analysis, might be Charliesou's...

No wayy. you will see about that .. sean will never make ugly image like that one .... i think we all know some thing about next round and that thing is Theshaman will be in round 3 .

TheShaman

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:26 am   Reply with quote         

taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:
Nat and kitte am not saying you guys are bad choppers I just was surprised that this is not your level your level is much higher than that and thats why I said these things .. I do not want to make troubles or something ... I just say my opinion it is free country....

And you mr.charlie . Do you have problem with me is that because I give you comment in your image ... you cant say ignore who and love who.. I think any one can make his choice . And look to mr arcaico he is better than you in I cant even compare him to you and he discuss this thing with me by logic... why he did that because he trust in him self like other choppers not like who want me to shut up.. and you want me to shut up because you know am right ....

In fact, the chop you claim to be Sean's, the best in the round, as you claim in your insane analysis, might be Charliesou's...

No wayy. you will see about that .. sean will never make ugly image like that one .... i think we all know some thing about next round and that thing is Theshaman will be in round 3 .

Ummm I'm flattered you guys are talking about me... but this is an active anon contest.
Can we wait till after 7am tomorrow to discuss this round please?

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:25 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:

Ummm I'm flattered you guys are talking about me... but this is an active anon contest.

It's so anonymous I don't even know which one is yours, you moron...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Funny thing is: this year's h2h tournamente has 86 participants... yet, all the matches have less than that in votes count... wtf is the problem with you guys????

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

taker

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Funny thing is: this year's h2h tournamente has 86 participants... yet, all the matches have less than that in votes count... wtf is the problem with you guys????

you see that's exactly what i meant dude .. what is going on .. you lazy in making images and lazy in voting two Laughing Laughing

Sorry

anfa

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:21 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:

It's always bothered me that some people only vote on certain matches. Why do they do that? Why can't they vote on all of them? CUNCHABUNTS!

Edit:
Actually, I think I know why. They come to a match that has 2 chops in it that they wouldn't normally vote for in a daily contest so they don't vote for them in the H2H. It doesn't work like that, you mentally deficient fuckwits! Choose the one that you think is the best of the two, if that's not too hard for your microscopic fucking minds.

nevet

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:

It's always bothered me that some people only vote on certain matches. Why do they do that? Why can't they vote on all of them? CUNCHABUNTS!

Edit:
Actually, I think I know why. They come to a match that has 2 chops in it that they wouldn't normally vote for in a daily contest so they don't vote for them in the H2H. It doesn't work like that, you mentally deficient fuckwits! Choose the one that you think is the best of the two, if that's not too hard for your microscopic fucking minds.

This is true.

TheShaman

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 pm   Reply with quote         

nevet wrote:
anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Edit:

This is true.

yep.

But sometimes I don't vote if one is a no-show. The other is going through anyway.

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
taker wrote:
arcaico wrote:
taker wrote:

It's so anonymous I don't even know which one is yours, you moron...

Thats idiot to you fab's

I was actually referring to the almost 2 1/2 pages taker dedicated to me.

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:00 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
nevet wrote:
anfa wrote:
arcaico wrote:

Edit:

This is true.

yep.

But sometimes I don't vote if one is a no-show. The other is going through anyway.

I vote for the no-shows too, to give the person that entered a pat on the back. They deserve it, especially when you can see they've put in a lot of effort for fuck all. Laughing

TheShaman

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:07 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
TheShaman wrote:

yep.

I vote for the no-shows too, to give the person that entered a pat on the back. They deserve it, especially when you can see they've put in a lot of effort for fuck all. Laughing

THAT is when I do vote. When I see they put a lot of effort into it.

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 pm   Reply with quote         

This is the last time I will ever get involved in anything other than an ordinary common or garden daily chop. I look forward to my first round gubbing with delight and..relief. I have had my heart attack for this year and don't want to chance another one (its awfly fuckin' scary..and painful). So, all the best to the rest, and I shall leave with this quote from J.D.Salinger.. “Sleep tight, ya morons!”

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - H2H 2013 Predictions and Smack Talk - Reply to topic