Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Need Help With An Image - Reply to topic

jamieinenglewood

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey guys wondering if I can get some help with this photo a witness says he took the photo in March 2004 in Great Falls SC and I am interviewing him on my show and wanted to see if I can get some help on the image as far as real, fake, and improving the quality of it, I tried but I am not that good only been a member here about 1 1/2 yrs and still have a lot to learn. The Photo was taken with a Minolta X-3A, SLR model, 65×300 zoom lens, using 400 speed film and with a shutter speed of 1/125 or 1/150 seconds, then scanned in at 200 DPI color. Any help would be great and appreciated. Thanks Jamie AKA Jamieinenglewood

Seems I can not posts links to the photo since I have not meet all criteria I am making two tinyurls they would be tinyurl com then forward slash nyqonvc then the other pex87ca I hope it is ok to direct them like this, message me if need to. Thanks Again.

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:53 pm   Reply with quote         

You need Tarmac. I'll see if I can get him on Facebook.

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Too low quality to tell if it is doctored or chopped. The lighting seems consistent with the environment. The object seems unreal and warped. Improving the photo would ruin any legitamacy that original might have. Here are some high contrast differences to show that it seems to match the environment.

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:17 pm   Reply with quote         

The top of the tree repeats at least three times.
That's not a good sign Cool

alien

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Not just the treetop - you can see the clouds in the same plane as the repeating tree tops are also repeating. I don't think this is shopped, at least not in the way we do it here. Looks more like a genuine photograph that has been altered to make it appear as if the UFO is higher up in the sky than in the original photo. But, just because the photo is genuine, doesn't mean the UFO is.

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:32 am   Reply with quote         

YES!!! I knew it! UFO's really do exist!! YES!!!! Can they land the UFO on snow?! Do anyone know? Laughing Laughing Shocked

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 am   Reply with quote         

First of all I thank you guys a lot for taking the time to look at these for me. And you guessed right there were power lines there, one expert on the website I recommend the witness submit the story and photo to had a analyst look at it, and he said once the power lines were removed you could tell the object was much closer, his estimates were 10 feet, so there was power lines there, but that was the only source image I had to submit. Thank you guys so much for your opinion and the images this will all be on the show Sunday night 9:00 PM eastern, but not hear the plug my show, just wanted help. The website is my my name, thank you all, and if anybody new wants to look at these, feel free. If I can get the original that was sent to Mr. Puckett I will.
Thanks Jamie Havican

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

You found it! I've been looking for that hat since the wind blew it away 10 years ago!

jamieinenglewood

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

jamieinenglewood wrote:
First of all I thank you guys a lot for taking the time to look at these for me. And you guessed right there were power lines there, one expert on the website I recommend the witness submit the story and photo to had a analyst look at it, and he said once the power lines were removed you could tell the object was much closer, his estimates were 10 feet, so there was power lines there, but that was the only source image I had to submit. Thank you guys so much for your opinion and the images this will all be on the show Sunday night 9:00 PM eastern, but not hear the plug my show, just wanted help. The website is my my name, thank you all, and if anybody new wants to look at these, feel free. If I can get the original that was sent to Mr. Puckett I will.
Thanks Jamie Havican

I made another tinyurl to the story on the researchers site if anyone care to read more, I tried to make a fake using the same photo and a UFO and mine looks good, and like I said my skills are not great. Can see them at tinyurl com forward slash thephotolink4u And one to my attempt to place a different, yet similar UFO there is mytry2fake

Thanks Again

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Need Help With An Image - Reply to topic