Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Autobot Presents... - Reply to topic

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Whilst I'm feeling silly, I'd like to share this thread with whoever enjoyed this recent animated entry of mine:

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/194739/up--gif.html

I took the liberty of adapting the above, for my own pleasure. Of course. And very possibly, yours as well.

Without further ado, Autobot bringeth you: Up, Up and Away! NOW WITH ADDED SOUND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UP4vje08Wg

Martrex

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:32 pm   Reply with quote         

I am curious what prog you used to add the music to the gif, or did you do it totally differently. Very Happy Very Happy

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
I am curious what prog you used to add the music to the gif, or did you do it totally differently. Very Happy Very Happy

For this particular video, I used Adobe Premiere Pro. Though, you can very well add music with freeware-based applications, such as: Windows Movie Maker, etc.

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Not too long ago you said you were making your last entry.... Deceptacon! Keep them coming

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
Not too long ago you said you were making your last entry.... Deceptacon! Keep them coming

Yeah, well that was due to the voting thing! I no longer care for the voting thing. And I feel much better for it.

Thanks for reminding me, by the way! Laughing

seamusoisin

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:13 am   Reply with quote         

Autobot wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:

Yeah, well that was due to the voting thing! I no longer care for the voting thing. And I feel much better for it.

Agree with the voting thing. My guess is Leonardo would of quit if he cared about the voting thing.

FYI. That is a picture of a gentlemen named Glenn a Toronto fireman who lives in Burlington,Ontario, Canada just a few yards off the Burlington lakeshore who I met a few years ago when I lived there. If he ever sees that he will c%$p himself. Good work!

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:27 am   Reply with quote         

seamusoisin wrote:
My guess is Leonardo would of quit if he cared about the voting thing.

This is very true.

seamusoisin wrote:
Good work!

Thank you, seamusoisin.

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Autobot wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:

Honestly I was just looking for an excuse to call you a deceptacon.

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Yes i tried doing it on Imovie for Mac but the conversions from gif seem to be tough on the video quality. I have premiere pro 4 but haven't spent any time with it, I do know it seems quite complex, in the usual adobe way! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Yes i tried doing it on Imovie for Mac but the conversions from gif seem to be tough on the video quality. I have premiere pro 4 but haven't spent any time with it, I do know it seems quite complex, in the usual adobe way! Laughing Laughing Laughing

How are you converting the GIF? Are you using a third party converter or iMovie, itself?

Martrex

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I used QuickTime to capture it as I had it play full size on full screen then went into iMovie and doubled and edited it and added music but as said the image was degraded by transitions. Not sharp and crisp like your stuff.
I tried figuring out premiere but need a manual on every and anything ! B )

Autobot wrote:
Martrex wrote:

How are you converting the GIF? Are you using a third party converter or iMovie, itself?

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
I used QuickTime to capture it as I had it play full size on full screen then went into iMovie and doubled and edited it and added music but as said the image was degraded by transitions. Not sharp and crisp like your stuff.
I tried figuring out premiere but need a manual on every and anything ! B )

Can you pm me a link to your GIF? If so, I'll then be able to transcode it, and send it back to you, ready for editing.

The quality should look much improved, also.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Autobot Presents... - Reply to topic