Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Looking for someone to Make 3 Clean Professional Banners For - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Wed May 28, 2014 11:51 am   Reply with quote         


I suck at Graphic design. But if I was into that kind of thing I don't see the big deal. This is a learning site in my opinion.




_________________
<iframe></iframe>
Tarmac

Location: Hotel California

Post Wed May 28, 2014 12:13 pm   Reply with quote         


OneChiefRocker wrote:
Yeah, What's twenty minutes among friends/fellow choppers. Wink

irgum wrote:
I don't feel idiot myself
he's a member of the PSC family
and you don't expect pay from a family member Smile
he can save 20 dollars and I lost 20 dollars who cares?
if somebody don't do anything just registered and ask help I don't help him
but Heinlein asked a business card and he got a lot of work
and nobody had any problem with this


A fellow PSC chopper? Ö. BULL! ... This guy is a user, with a long history. He didnít ask you to teach him, he asked for your work. A few years ago I bought him a PSC membership, back when I was trusting and naive, feeling sorry for him and his sob story that he needed help with ps. In the end, he took my work and bsíd others into thinking it was his own. If you doubt what I say, Iíll put you in touch with Nancy Birnes editor of UFO Magazine. Lesson learned, donít let yourself be coned or your work hijacked.




_________________

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Wed May 28, 2014 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         


Tarmac wrote:
OneChiefRocker wrote:
Yeah, What's twenty minutes among friends/fellow choppers. Wink

irgum wrote:
I don't feel idiot myself
he's a member of the PSC family
and you don't expect pay from a family member Smile
he can save 20 dollars and I lost 20 dollars who cares?
if somebody don't do anything just registered and ask help I don't help him
but Heinlein asked a business card and he got a lot of work
and nobody had any problem with this


A fellow PSC chopper? Ö. BULL! ... This guy is a user, with a long history. He didnít ask you to teach him, he asked for your work. A few years ago I bought him a PSC membership, back when I was trusting and naive, feeling sorry for him and his sob story that he needed help with ps. In the end, he took my work and bsíd others into thinking it was his own. If you doubt what I say, Iíll put you in touch with Nancy Birnes editor of UFO Magazine. Lesson learned, donít let yourself be coned or your work hijacked.

I see where you are coming from now. Plus look at his portfolio. But I still would not call people idiots for responding to a thread and making something in their spare time.




_________________
<iframe></iframe>
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Wed May 28, 2014 2:15 pm   Reply with quote         


And don't lend anybody money. Not even if you've known them from PSC for 10 years and think you can trust them.




_________________

anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         


shane.e.randall wrote:
Tarmac wrote:
OneChiefRocker wrote:
Yeah, What's twenty minutes among friends/fellow choppers. Wink

irgum wrote:
I don't feel idiot myself
he's a member of the PSC family
and you don't expect pay from a family member Smile
he can save 20 dollars and I lost 20 dollars who cares?
if somebody don't do anything just registered and ask help I don't help him
but Heinlein asked a business card and he got a lot of work
and nobody had any problem with this


A fellow PSC chopper? Ö. BULL! ... This guy is a user, with a long history. He didnít ask you to teach him, he asked for your work. A few years ago I bought him a PSC membership, back when I was trusting and naive, feeling sorry for him and his sob story that he needed help with ps. In the end, he took my work and bsíd others into thinking it was his own. If you doubt what I say, Iíll put you in touch with Nancy Birnes editor of UFO Magazine. Lesson learned, donít let yourself be coned or your work hijacked.

I see where you are coming from now. Plus look at his portfolio. But I still would not call people idiots for responding to a thread and making something in their spare time.

Shut up you idiot!




_________________

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Wed May 28, 2014 2:21 pm   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
Tarmac wrote:
OneChiefRocker wrote:
Yeah, What's twenty minutes among friends/fellow choppers. Wink

irgum wrote:
I don't feel idiot myself
he's a member of the PSC family
and you don't expect pay from a family member Smile
he can save 20 dollars and I lost 20 dollars who cares?
if somebody don't do anything just registered and ask help I don't help him
but Heinlein asked a business card and he got a lot of work
and nobody had any problem with this


A fellow PSC chopper? Ö. BULL! ... This guy is a user, with a long history. He didnít ask you to teach him, he asked for your work. A few years ago I bought him a PSC membership, back when I was trusting and naive, feeling sorry for him and his sob story that he needed help with ps. In the end, he took my work and bsíd others into thinking it was his own. If you doubt what I say, Iíll put you in touch with Nancy Birnes editor of UFO Magazine. Lesson learned, donít let yourself be coned or your work hijacked.

I see where you are coming from now. Plus look at his portfolio. But I still would not call people idiots for responding to a thread and making something in their spare time.

Shut up you idiot!


http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Emperor-Penguin.aspx




_________________
<iframe></iframe>
OneChiefRocker

Location: Republic of Seychelles

Post Wed May 28, 2014 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         


Appy-polly-loggies. I had something of a pain in the gulliver so had to sleep. I was not awakened when I gave orders for wakening.





_________________
And if I find out you go near my locker, I swear to God I'll give you a karate chop right in the head.
jamieinenglewood

Location: Englewood, FL

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am   Reply with quote         


Thank all of you who helped out, this is going to help me out a lot, and it means a lot to me. If anyone wants to be paid for their time please email me in the original thread you'll find the email.

Thanks Again JamieInEnglewood Shocked




_________________
Jamieinenglewood
jamieinenglewood

Location: Englewood, FL

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:17 am   Reply with quote         


First of all Mr.Tarmac has a reason to target me, and second I will pay anyone I have money now, unlike before when it was being kept from me. Bob Please mind your own, am I searching your thread's? .....no move on!
If you don't want me to use an image placed in this thread and your the maker of it please email me at Jamieinenglewood@gmail.com or if you want paid for your time, name it and I'll send it.

Thanks Jamie




_________________
Jamieinenglewood

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 pm   Reply with quote         






Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Looking for someone to Make 3 Clean Professional Banners For - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.