Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Portfolio's place filter - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

What about a sorting-on-place-filter in the portfolio's?

Yes, great idea!

54%

54%

[ 6 ]

No, its not needed!

45%

45%

[ 5 ]

Don't know...

0%

0%

[ 0 ]

Total Votes: 11

<senzotaku>

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

This is about a sorting filter in the portfolio's, so you can filter on place. So all winning entries in a row, than second places et cetera. Sorting portfolio on votes is nice, but on places is more relevant I think. Back in the days (2005/2006) we had like 60/80 entries each day, a winner had like 70/80 votes. Some 1st/2nd/3rd etc places are way back in the portfolio's. With a place filter you don't have to search for all your winning entries, 2nds etc. Very Happy

Luxwiz

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 pm   Reply with quote         

irgum

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

OneChiefRocker

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:19 pm   Reply with quote         

<senzotaku> wrote:
This is about a sorting filter in the portfolio's, so you can filter on place. So all winning entries in a row, than second places et cetera. Sorting portfolio on votes is nice, but on places is more relevant I think. Back in the days (2005/2006) we had like 60/80 entries each day, a winner had like 70/80 votes. Some 1st/2nd/3rd etc places are way back in the portfolio's. With a place filter you don't have to search for all your winning entries, 2nds etc. Very Happy

You can sort by PREFERENCE. You can put all your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc, in the order you want them to be viewed. Check out my portfolio. Wink

<senzotaku>

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
<senzotaku> wrote:

You can sort by PREFERENCE. You can put all your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc, in the order you want them to be viewed. Check out my portfolio. Wink

Nice job! Laughing

But it's crazy work with a big portfolio, have to move entries 14 pages... Confused

irgum

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:25 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:

Can you tell me how you did this?
I tried to do like your did but I can move the entries but I can't place them
I tried the up and down arrows too but it works just horizontal rows I can't move up just left and right in the same row

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 am   Reply with quote         

irgum wrote:
Quote:

Can you tell me how you did this?
I tried to do like your did but I can move the entries but I can't place them
I tried the up and down arrows too but it works just horizontal rows I can't move up just left and right in the same row

Keep moving the down arrow (or up arrow depending on how you want an image to move) until it moves to the next row or next page.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

<senzotaku> wrote:

Nice job! Laughing

But it's crazy work with a big portfolio, have to move entries 14 pages... Confused

Well you asked for a solution. The only one I have! keep working! Laughing Laughing Laughing

irgum

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:55 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:

Keep moving the down arrow (or up arrow depending on how you want an image to move) until it moves to the next row or next page.

okey the down is working correctly but the up arrow disappeared in the first place on the row Sad
I tried FF Chrome and IE

anfa

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:10 am   Reply with quote         

They never update the site with new ideas.
I still want this:

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

irgum wrote:
Quote:

okey the down is working correctly but the up arrow disappeared in the first place on the row Sad
I tried FF Chrome and IE

Ohh, well it can't move up anymore LOL, If your referring to the 2nd and third lines on the first page, move the right pic on the line above DOWN! it will replace the left pic on the 2nd (or 3rd) line below.

irgum

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

too much pointless work
I need Portfolio's place filter!!!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

irgum wrote:
too much pointless work
I need Portfolio's place filter!!!

Lazy people!!! The world is full of Lazy people!! Rolling Eyes

irgum

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

yes I'm lazy It's true Smile

but...
Entries Posted: 839
Contest Wins: 8
Second Place: 21
Third Place: 38
Fourth Place: 44
Fifth Place: 42

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - Portfolio's place filter - Reply to topic