Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fuck the coward terrorists....!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

ShootHerman

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Its totally chaos in Paris now!
Were will this end?!

They are sooo coward and retard these fuc.... terrorists....
To the victims: R.I.P.

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:21 am   Reply with quote         

Crying or Very sad

charliesou

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Its wonderfully multiculturrallydivirsallyintegrationally..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ[/youtube]

study

annajon

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:41 am   Reply with quote         

I don't understand Mm Lemer at all. European Union is totally multi cultural, by defenition, because it exists only, since all those different cultures started to group together as one Economical Forse, to work together for the better of the people in their communities. The fact that people have not yet become one grey bland mass, like the people from the USA is something Mm Lemer has yet to learn. That will take a while I guess, since she is originally native to the bland one liner thinking USA mode. And I don't think that one dominating religion (what ever the bases) has anything to do with becoming a better Europe. So one or the other religious group dominating Europe will not have anything to do with the betterment of life here.

The problem with people is, that they like to be told what to do, and they like to hear scary bedtime stories. So, when a storyteller makes life dangereous by telling people that NEWCOMERS are dangereous, because they are not gray and bland, and they are different from our ways... people think that is how they have to feel.

The solving of the European problem is to stop listening to the scare mongers. In schools children need to learn about all the differences of the community as a whole, and they near to learn to make the good old fashioned patch work quilts again. Just sew little pieces of cloth together, and make each of them stand for one child in their group, then, when the group quilt is ready, sew it unto another quilt, made by the next group, until you have a giant quilt, made up of tiny little pieces of cloth, that have become one big symbol of colourful life in a community. And as long as nobody tells eachother that one piece of cloth is better then the other pieces, it will remain what it is. A giant patchwork, showing the true diversity of life, in school, in the community, in the country, in Europe and in the rest of the world.

annajon

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:43 am   Reply with quote         

PS.... If you have to label me.... I lean towards Social Anarchist, but that is not a group I want to be with.

Luxwiz

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

YUP !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw[/youtube]

Luxwiz

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:
Its wonderfully multiculturrallydivirsallyintegrationally..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ[/youtube]

study

does multiculturrallydivirsallyintegrationally apply to Israel too ? Mr. Green

charliesou

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

does multiculturrallydivirsallyintegrationally apply to Israel too ? Mr. Green[/quote]

No fuckin chance !

Luxwiz

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:45 am   Reply with quote         

charliesou wrote:

No fuckin chance !

thought so... do unto others what you don´t want others to do unto you ! such sweet hypocrisy.

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:01 am   Reply with quote         

-------------------------------

charliesou

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:40 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
charliesou wrote:

Here's a link to an article where Israel gets blamed for a shark attack in Egypt.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8185915/Shark-sent-to-Egypt-by-Mossad.html

It's not nearly as vile as what both of you are insinuating here but it's equally as moronic.

Feel free to print it out and jerk each other off with it somewhere where we don't have to see you.

You obviously never listened to what she said, here it is for the hard of thinking :
"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."
Got it ? You dolt.

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:13 pm   Reply with quote         

------------------------------------

charliesou

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

The Israeli Interior ministry stated that it has exported countless non-white immigrants to Sweden, directly, paying each immigrant 3,500 dollars each to leave Israel.

The immigrants departed Israel on the condition that they do not return to the Jewish state, but stay in Nordic Sweden instead.

Luxwiz

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
charliesou wrote:

Here's a link to an article where Israel gets blamed for a shark attack in Egypt.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8185915/Shark-sent-to-Egypt-by-Mossad.html

It's not nearly as vile as what both of you are insinuating here but it's equally as moronic.

Feel free to print it out and jerk each other off with it somewhere where we don't have to see you.

badcop,why are you taking this so personally,no need to insult anyone,I just don´t agree with what that woman is saying about Europe,and think she is being a hypocrite,is that ok ! or do I need someone´s permission to have an opinion on this subject.btw tell me what is it exactly that we are insinuating ? Confused

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

--------------------------

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Fuck the coward terrorists....!!!!! - Reply to topic