Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Trump as President - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

ShootHerman

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:20 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Very Happy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5xs4vMx-fM[/youtube]

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Hahah lol

Tesore

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:07 am   Reply with quote         

Donald Trump
Donald T.
Don T.
Don't

Glad we had this talk.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Trump is the shit punchline to a tired and unfunny joke.

Still waiting to hear an actual legitimate sensible and helpful idea he has for the American people other than 'We are going to win'

F**king tool sack

YerPalAl

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:28 am   Reply with quote         

Sad to think there are so many dipsh*ts who take him seriously.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:08 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
Sad to think there are so many dipsh*ts who take him seriously.

Better than having ANOTHER Criminal career politian run our country! (or attempt to while they stuff their pockets with tax payer money!) If that Bitch is the answer we can fold the tent! This hunt is over!
Another 4 years of the same old help the illegals and the Muslims take over isn't the answer while we continue to raise the debt ceiling!
Debt ceiling? What the fuck is a debt ceiling if you just continue to raise it? The country is broke and the politicians act like we're in fucking la-la land! According to Mr Useless (OBAMA) everything is FINE!
AND Hillary can break any law in the land and LETS MAKE HER PRESIDENT! FUCKING RIDICULOUS! Her husband fucked everything he could get his hands on and now it HER turn to FUCK America! That's the answer! Sure!
When will the American people wake up to the fact that the criminals in Washington will continue to play the citizens of this country and do what the fuck they want and lie to us. The media is in their pocket and they feed the people with so much propaganda to keep the "pigs" at the trough while the "elected officers" scheme and steal behind closed doors! Why do you think they want Trump out so bad? They don't want anyone rocking the boat! Well it's time the boat got fucking rocked!

YerPalAl

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:36 am   Reply with quote         

So, you really believe he will build a wall between us and one of our BEST and BIGGEST trading partners and get them to pay for it. You really believe this? Just askin'

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

THE REPUBLICANS ARE DEAD. TRUMP'S BOAT WILL SINK.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
So, you really believe he will build a wall between us and one of our BEST and BIGGEST trading partners and get them to pay for it. You really believe this? Just askin'

It isn't about building a wall. It's about taking our country back! We're tired of giving and giving and giving and getting FUCKED by the politicians and their lies and wastefulness. Maybe you believe all the Shit that they dish out and the media shoves down our throat but I don't. Watch this video and tell me if you disagree with it. And if you do disagree with it then I guess your the dipshit! Some people just can't see the forest for the trees!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srGlyFyghRk&feature=em-share_video_user

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:06 pm   Reply with quote         

FOX NEWS IS SHIT.
THE GIRL LOOKS SCARED LIKE SHIT.
I WOULD EVEN SAY THAT IT SEEMS SHE ADORES BEING SCARED... PATHETIC, UGLINESS...
AND SHE HAD TO SHARE THIS SHIT...

Rolling Eyes

YerPalAl

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

It isn't about building a wall. It's about taking our country back! We're tired of giving and giving and giving and getting FUCKED by the politicians and their lies and wastefulness. Maybe you believe all the Shit that they dish out and the media shoves down our throat but I don't. Watch this video and tell me if you disagree with it. And if you do disagree with it then I guess your the dipshit! Some people just can't see the forest for the trees!

You and I have been friends for a long time here so just back down a step or two.

Its not about a wall. Its about more bullshit promises he can't fulfill, just like all the "politicians" you rail against.

I get it, I do. You hate Hillary so damned much that nothing, ANYBODY says, will ever sway you.

Fine.

So you are ready to willingly hand the country over to a con man who is lying, and scamming people out of millions of dollars with his fake university and fake plans? He's filed bankruptcy so many times his face has notary stamp depressions on it.

Seriously man, you hate Hillary that much stand down and don't vote, but don't hand MY country over to that snake oil salesman.

anabe

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Cartoon Contractor wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

You rant against all the BS and lies from politicians, but at the same time are living proof that Trump's strategy to appeal to all base instincts of people worked 100% on you! You react to slogans and empty promises without a hint of feasibility. Trump doesn't have to operate in reality. He tells voters what THEY want to hear.

Just like a used car salesman.

"We are going to get things done. We are going to make this country special."

"We are going to get in there, and we are going to get you really great coverage," he said when promising to unravel Obamacare.

"I will tell you. We are going to make our military so strong and so powerful and so incredible," he said. "Nobody is going to mess with us, folks."

I'm not looking forward to a rabid narcissist, pouting like a 3 year old when someone "doesn't like him", in the vicinity of that famous red button.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:

You and I have been friends for a long time here so just back down a step or two.

Its not about a wall. Its about more bullshit promises he can't fulfill, just like all the "politicians" you rail against.

I get it, I do. You hate Hillary so damned much that nothing, ANYBODY says, will ever sway you.

Fine.

So you are ready to willingly hand the country over to a con man who is lying, and scamming people out of millions of dollars with his fake university and fake plans? He's filed bankruptcy so many times his face has notary stamp depressions on it.

Seriously man, you hate Hillary that much stand down and don't vote, but don't hand MY country over to that snake oil salesman.

Well Al, It's MY country too! And your ready to hand it over to a criminal career politician with more bullshit promises that Trump! You actually believe ANYTHING this criminal BITCH says? Let's see man! She gave up the right to practice law, Why? Because they would have disbarred her if she didn't! She's been fired from a law firm for lying in her early years and hasn't stopped lying to date. We have one lying president now and lets replace him with another one? She has a husband that fucks anything that stands still long enough but she doesn't mind! That tells you the character of person she is, now doesn't it? See if your wife will let you get away with that, Al.
Let's just keep Washington DC JUST LIKE IT IS! And they can play puppet master with the American people and continue to destroy this country! That's what you want? Nixon was forced to resign because he erased tapes. Clinton deletes HUNDREDS of e-mails and it's "What difference does it make?" "Elect me President!" BULL SHIT! Enough is Enough! Wake up! Your conscience would actually allow you to put a person like THAT in charge of our country and you could sleep at night? And lets talk about bankruptcy. What do you call the state of the union? The only reason this country isn't "bankrupt" is because your wonderful politicians keep raising this pipe dream they call a debt ceiling! Obama has doubled the deficit since he's taken office. And btw how's YOUR medical insurance premiums? Mine have tripled since this fucking AFFORDABLE Care Act has been enacted! But do the politicians have to adhere to their own enacted law? NO!!! They are the elitists! The laws are good enough for us but NOT FOR THEM! Can you say DOUBLE STANDARD! Does it matter to you? I guess not! As long as they "slop the hogs" the hogs will continue to vote them in! Give FREE SHIT and get votes. Well FREE SHIT has to come from somewhere. And I'm tired paying for all the FREE SHIT! You know the government doesn't make money. They get it from tax payers to give away. Well we're running out of tax payers. We have more on the government tittie than the producers of the milk. The well is running dry! But lets just KEEP IT JUST LIKE IT IS. The status quo! Right? The politicians WIN AGAIN! Wasn't it supposed to be a government by the people and for the people? Well it isn't anymore, Al. It a government by the government and fuck the people. Our representatives don't represent us anymore! They rule us! I can't believe you can't see that!

Cartoon Contractor

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:06 pm   Reply with quote         

anabe wrote:

You rant against all the BS and lies from politicians, but at the same time are living proof that Trump's strategy to appeal to all base instincts of people worked 100% on you! You react to slogans and empty promises without a hint of feasibility. Trump doesn't have to operate in reality. He tells voters what THEY want to hear.

Just like a used car salesman.

"We are going to get things done. We are going to make this country special."

"We are going to get in there, and we are going to get you really great coverage," he said when promising to unravel Obamacare.

"I will tell you. We are going to make our military so strong and so powerful and so incredible," he said. "Nobody is going to mess with us, folks."

I'm not looking forward to a rabid narcissist, pouting like a 3 year old when someone "doesn't like him", in the vicinity of that famous red button.

And OBAMA operates in REALITY? He doesn't lie? He isn't a used car salesman? Did you see his last state of the union? The state of the union is horrible! Of course he lied about it! Said everything is GREAT! My state unemployment is astronomical! We're losing jobs by the THOUSANDS because of Obama. Ohh, I guess it's because I'm in a red state huh? Go figure, a president with a grudge! That's representation! Ya'll just keep listening to the media! They aren't biased much! It's amazing how many people the government has under their spell. Hypnotized and clueless. We don't have to worry about anything. Let em all in and we'll support em. Who the hell is we? Half the country either works for the government or is supported by the government. But that's ok the other half will foot the bill. Well I'm the other half and I don't want to foot the bill. It's time that the citizens of the country are heard and not told to shut up and listen to "what is the right thing to do" Obama's opinion of the "right thing" and the majority's "right thing" are two different things. So we'll see if there are still enough "working class" to right the boat or if the "status quo" voters will weight it down to take on a little more water. Because people! It's about to sink!

YerPalAl

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm a little confused, tell me again just why Trump is so great?

Don't you live in Louisiana? Didn't that used to be Bobby Jindal's? The governor who blocked the Obamacare expansion? Maybe you ought to look a little closer for some of your problems.

And you have no idea who I will be voting for.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Trump as President - Reply to topic