Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I got it - Reply to topic

Billywillgo

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

I finally got paid. No answers to the few e-mails I sent but nonetheless a notice arrived from pay-pall telling me I had been paid. Ya!! TY PSC

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Billywillgo wrote:
I won weeks ago. Still nothing. No contact, no e-mail, nothing? Are these prize contests for real? Did I get my hopes up for nothing? Why are the prize contests attracting the most entries if no prizes are ever handed out? Who's collecting all the money for this site and not paying the prizes? Who's moderating this site? Is anyone? Just wondering......

Did you send pscbuzz your personal information and PayPal account ID ? I got paid for all so far except one I´m still waiting for from July.Usually takes a couple of weeks from when they get your info

Billywillgo

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Did you send pscbuzz your personal information and PayPal account ID ? I got paid for all so far except one I´m still waiting for from July.Usually takes a couple of weeks from when they get your info[/quote]

Thanks for your suggestions Luxwiz, I have sent a few e-mails and have yet to received any reply.
1st email was asking what I needed to do to get paid... no reply.
Second email included the information I read in other similar forum topics was required... still no reply.
This was weeks ago.
Funny how I'm having to find out all this info from people on this site. Where's the provided info on the page about how to get paid? I haven't read anything provided by this pages moderator about what is required to get paid when you win. Seems a bit strange that there isn't a step by step on here somewhere about how to get your prize. Your response is the first Ive heard about providing my PayPal ID #.

I guess I'll have to send another e-mail.
At the least a rely to my e-mails would have been nice... maybe including a little info about what I needed to do.
Disappointed that after paying a membership many times over and finally winning a prize contest I'm left hanggin in the dark having to make forum posts.
Bill

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Billy, It took almost a month for him to respond to an email of mine when I asked about my prize contest...
Then once he got back, I had to send him my info (that I had already sent him with a prior win).
You'd think with one prize contest a week, buzz would keep up with it a bit more frequently..
Good luck.

S

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:18 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Billy, It took almost a month for him to respond to an email of mine when I asked about my prize contest...
Then once he got back, I had to send him my info (that I had already sent him with a prior win).
You'd think with one prize contest a week, buzz would keep up with it a bit more frequently..
Good luck.

S

Well I guess that's just how it is then. I'll keep patiently waiting, ha ha. Thanks

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:51 am   Reply with quote         

Billywillgo wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
Good luck.

S

Well I guess that's just how it is then. I'll keep patiently waiting, ha ha. Thanks

I sent you a pm Smile

papavales

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:33 am   Reply with quote         

I got my prizes by sending pm to psbuzz with my infos and paid in a week without any reply

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
I got my prizes by sending pm to psbuzz with my infos and paid in a week without any reply

And what is psbuzz? Is that a person? How do I find them or the link/address to send my inquirery to?
Thanks for the suggestion.
Bill

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Billywillgo wrote:
papavales wrote:

And what is psbuzz? Is that a person? How do I find them or the link/address to send my inquirery to?
Thanks for the suggestion.
Bill

Just send him pm with title (prize request) provide the date of the contest and and your paypal user name.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=284536

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:37 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:

OK I found psbuzz's account and send him my info. Fingers crossed.
Thanks again!!

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Billywillgo wrote:

And what is psbuzz?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzllNSKItYw[/youtube]

Luxwiz

Post Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:51 pm   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
Billywillgo wrote:

And what is psbuzz?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzllNSKItYw[/youtube]

Laughing