Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - 1 monthe and still trying my best - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

m3m

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:20 am   Reply with quote         

Alsalam Alaykom, hello every body

my name is (m3m), egyption housewife trying to be a pro in PS by self study.

nice to see all the great work over here and the neat final touches are awosome!!!

i started to feel that my ideas suck because i'm not getting comments at my work and i'm a littel bit clueless even tho i read the rules of the contestes and some articles here... Sad

so how can i get feedback at my work and combeat here, i know that it takes ALOT of time to be a pro but i'm a fighter..^_^
thank for every one will answer me and have a nice day/night.

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:31 am   Reply with quote         

m3m wrote:

nice to see all the great work over here and the neat final touches are awosome!!!

i started to feel that my ideas suck because i'm not getting comments at my work and i'm a littel bit clueless even tho i read the rules of the contestes and some articles here... Sad

so how can i get feedback at my work and combeat here, i know that it takes ALOT of time to be a pro but i'm a fighter..^_^

yup... mostly just vote with no comment...

TheShaman

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

welcome.
Don't be discouraged.
If you want feedback put that in your authors notes so people aren't afraid to help.

Some get upset when you try to point out things that could use some fixing.
They think it takes away from their votes Rolling Eyes
Good luck
S

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:23 pm   Reply with quote         

I agree with Dr. Howser (TheShaman) on this! I try to give feedback, but I wonder sometimes how it is received. If not for the feedback I got when I was starting out, I wouldn't have been able to improve as much as I have. I'm not a great photoshopper, but much better than when I started (thanks to this site)!

Good Luck!

<senzotaku>

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 am   Reply with quote         

m3m wrote:

Hello and welcome, I think you are doing fine for a beginner. Check my first entries, I had some ideas but no fotoshopskills, I watched and learned a lot here. I had photoshop as class on school, only step by step assignments, it kills creativity, (it was like tutorials, the basics) if you come up with something yourself and you work it out, it's much better for creativity... Smile

Luxwiz

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:20 am   Reply with quote         

Hi m3m and welcome to this cool site...First and foremost have fun creating your chops and participating in the comps.When trying to realize an idea you get from the source image check out PS tutorials on the web that may help you in doing so, ie. creating snow or rain or integrating externals into your chop,shadow work,color or tone blending,depth of field blur etc.Also try to find externals with the same resolution as your source it really helps.Finally don't hesitate to ask for assistance from experienced fellow choppers when trying to solve problems you are having difficulties with,there are a lot of friendly and resourceful members here that are more than willing to help.I knew zero PS when I started here many years ago and pretty well learned how to chop here at PSC ...

m3m

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz
Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:20 am

Hi m3m and welcome to this cool site...First and foremost have fun creating your chops and participating in the comps.When trying to realize an idea you get from the source image check out PS tutorials on the web that may help you in doing so, ie. creating snow or rain or integrating externals into your chop,shadow work,color or tone blending,depth of field blur etc.Also try to find externals with the same resolution as your source it really helps.Finally don't hesitate to ask for assistance from experienced fellow choppers when trying to solve problems you are having difficulties with,there are a lot of friendly and resourceful members here that are more than willing to help.I knew zero PS when I started here many years ago and pretty well learned how to chop here at PSC

thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much ,you have opend my eyes on so many things, i will watch alot of tutorails Smile

m3m

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:47 am   Reply with quote         

[/quote]Hello and welcome, I think you are doing fine for a beginner. Check my first entries, I had some ideas but no fotoshopskills, I watched and learned a lot here. I had photoshop as class on school, only step by step assignments, it kills creativity, (it was like tutorials, the basics) if you come up with something yourself and you work it out, it's much better for creativity... Smile
Quote:

thanks, i logged in this site because i saw all the creativity that comes from one pic!!! and it had me open my mind to bring ideas and so.

i like your work and mr.luxwiz's work ,too and respecting all masters here.
thanks for your support Smile

m3m

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:50 am   Reply with quote         

can some one tell me how to use quote botton here i have quoted my replay Laughing
also what is BBC code?

m3m

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

Azionite wrote:
I agree with Dr. Howser (TheShaman) on this! I try to give feedback, but I wonder sometimes how it is received. If not for the feedback I got when I was starting out, I wouldn't have been able to improve as much as I have. I'm not a great photoshopper, but much better than when I started (thanks to this site)!

Good Luck!

yes some peaple might hate that feed, but i'm diffrent because i want to learn so bring it on and with out voting if you want Wink

TheShaman, thanks i will do that.

locxoul, i see that.

st1n3r

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

Keep at it, don't get discouraged and most of all welcome to PSC!

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

m3m

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:24 am   Reply with quote         

can i add a pic that i made but not for a contest? i cant find a place for that???

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to PCS m3m!!!

Don't give up. I have a feeling you'll get this place figured out soon.

Cheers,
Todd

Wink

Luxwiz

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

m3m wrote:
can i add a pic that i made but not for a contest? i cant find a place for that???

the forum here is a good place for anything like that.Just start a topic and do what you will with it... post pics,videos,links to cool sites,create controversy,get people arguing,start a political conflagration...all kinds of fun stuff Laughing

Trann

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome, m3m.

I think you're on the right track by coming here. I can honestly say this place and some constructive criticism helped me improve more than lessons. It allowed some creativity while I learned how Photoshop worked and I had fun the entire time, as you can see...

From my first entry
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/91049/nuclear-winter-80s-style.html

To my favorite (which doesn't even have a lot of votes!)
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/95987/rainy-city.html

Good luck!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - 1 monthe and still trying my best - Reply to topic