Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - champions never vote - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

tilak

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 am   Reply with quote         

Just like luxwiz ,never give vote to any entry, even the best one which eventually win. But he always criticize ,appreciate the good entry by voting .

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

tilak wrote:
Just like luxwiz ,never give vote to any entry, even the best one which eventually win. But he always criticize ,appreciate the good entry by voting .

I am not criticizing your work I am trying to help you improve it...You are sounding like our old friend Sh@iT. You just don't want to seem to better your PS skills,either lazy or just unable to.Why don't you at least try and update your work when people give you advice?You never do.And as for a good entry,that's for me to decide according to my criteria,I may be a little strict voting on some people's work,usually on execution because imo this is a PS site above all.You have been photoshoping for a long time and your PS skills should be much better than you are demonstrating imho.The idea for me comes second,unless it's over the top.So don't complain so much and work harder at improving your skills...I will vote for your work if it's worth it...Now STFUAC Very Happy

OneChiefRocker

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 am   Reply with quote         

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

OneChiefRocker wrote:

pretty good integration of the two images Smile

Lynnette0807

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

tilak wrote:

I agree with these guys OneChiefRocker and Lux! I haven't been here as long as you have but sometimes I win, sometimes I don't but it's because of the chop. Without everyone's hard or soft criticism, I would never improve and I am slowly. I have plenty of Tuesday's contest with zero votes, but if you look, they all needed improvement. It's probably the same with you, but you are too sensitive to the advice and think it's just them being mean. Don't worry about votes, or winning, or anything. If you enjoy art as much as me, then just keep trying. I believe the money contest is to motivate you to do better, not for riches. I got some advice the first time from anfa, who states, you can't vote for all of them, because then you are giving credit to good and bad chops, and that is not how contests work.

This is how I am here, my goal, to be good enough to kick butt against all the heavies around here like Lux, ShootHerman, BigGame, ItsChowdah, Muggins, Tawiskaro, vicspa, Designed2522 and all the others I didn't mention who are incredible at what they do. Why, because they are great at what they do, knowledgeable, regarding Photoshop, and have been around longer than us!...My one fault is being long winded, sorry:-)

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Tilac,
I think Luxwiz is all trying to help with giving advice, just like others do. You should appreciate this.
Remember, here at PSC you can not win with a mediocre entrie, but you can lose with a good entrie Smile

Post Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Now, nobody likes a good criticism more than I do... except perhaps my wife and some of her friends... oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good criticism more than I do. But that's beside the point.
I appreciate the opinion but won't change chop on demand. Also criticism in wrong time can undermine few votes don't you think? And it can change minds of those who spare their precious votes as it is a pure gold...in times when 5 votes is enough for win...this is a strange place...

Luxwiz

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 am   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
I appreciate the opinion but won't change chop on demand.Nope me neither but it should push you to be more objective in judging your own work and on that basis decide to edit or not. Also criticism in wrong time can undermine few votes don't you think? The earlier you give your advice the more time they have to improve their work and get more votes before the comp ends.And it can change minds (I think most members can judge for themselves whether they think an entry is vote worthy or not and if it does they may change their mind back and give it a vote after the chop is improved by the update) of those who spare their precious votes as it is a pure gold...in times when 5 votes is enough for win...this is a strange place,well we already know that...

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

He who criticize the critics will be criticized!
Also I think photoshopmaster jr has infested the forum - letters started to turn red...
Come to think of it, he disappeared in same time as She@it, right when PSC vote reached emotional equivalent value of bitcoin cash value, just when some members were unbanned and Charlie was deprived of his password.
is it coincidence?
NO!
Earth is flat (on poor chops)
Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil...

I won't vote this year. All shadows on all chops are off.Period

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
The earlier you give your advice the more time they have to improve their work and get more votes before the comp ends.We can spin this in circles: it sounds like they are obligated to accept opinion and improve on demand (I think most members can judge for themselves all like to believe or hear that, yet all people are susceptible whether they think an entry is vote worthy or not and if it does they may change their mind back and give it a vote after the chop is improved by the update Unless they didn't pointed to one flaw that might go unnoticed otherwise and now it HAS to be chaged to score more votes

Also criticism can be double edged and subjective. For example If i missed the point that you turn letters red to highlight your comments I could stick to opinion you are copying psmaster jr and suggest you to make letters bold and bigger as your interpretation was "wrong".

Luxwiz

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

BSmatic wrote:
He who criticize the critics will be criticized!
Also I think photoshopmaster jr has infested the forum - letters started to turn red...
Come to think of it, he disappeared in same time as She@it, right when PSC vote reached emotional equivalent value of bitcoin cash value, just when some members were unbanned and Charlie was deprived of his password.
is it coincidence?
NO!
Earth is flat (on poor chops)
Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil...I won't vote this year. All shadows on all chops are off.Period

I TOTALLY AGREE ON ALL POINTS ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE SHADOWS AND WELL THE EARTH BEING FLAT BUT ONLY UNTIL PS INCLUDED THE SPHERIZE FILTER so that must mean that PSM jr. Sh@iT and charlie were all candron aliases after all Shocked Laughing

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

TRUE THAT! I JUST FORGOT WHO I AM. IT HIT THE FAN WHEN MY FAKE ACCOUNTS STARTED TO WORK AGAINST EACH OTHER...I THINK FEW OF THEM ARE PLOTTING TO KILL ME! Shocked

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 am   Reply with quote         

so that must mean that PSM jr. Sh@iT and charlie were all candron aliases after all Shocked Laughing

He dont tell the whole world Laughing Laughing
BTW who are Sh@it and charlie?

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:50 am   Reply with quote         

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:17 am   Reply with quote         

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - champions never vote - Reply to topic