Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - hello if you are there, come back and make this place great - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Tawiskaro

Location: NY

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:48 am   Reply with quote         


digitalpharaoh wrote:
BigGame3113 wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
thbeghin would eat everyone on here now for breakfast.


And Claf would eat thbegin for a midnight snack. Razz


Claf is amazing.


As is Rey Rey and--dare I say it?--Marco. Marco was a journeyman. And he never did fix that frickin' bat.

Laughing

And welcome back, DP. Haven't seen you here in a while.



.




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:04 am   Reply with quote         


I would like to see more girlpower here
I mean tesore ( I will be nice to you this time )
Annajon from NL friesland , or Cow, that was a great theme
Annabel with here beautifull works
Eve, with here strong works
Sirenka
etc etc




blue_lurker

Location: Australia

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:49 pm   Reply with quote         


What about that Blue-Lurker guy he was ok... Wink




_________________

nevet

Location: Israel>Vancouver

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:32 am   Reply with quote         


BigGame3113 wrote:
Apparently the best way to get them out of hiding is to not mention their names. Razz



Laughing Laughing Laughing




_________________
Nine bucks at the craft store, hours of fun.
"remember life is nonsense so wear silly shoes." - Noel fielding
"Found a bouncy ball behind the couch. Nothing is getting accomplished today."
candron

Location: Belgium

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:58 am   Reply with quote         


Good to see you Nevet




Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:12 am   Reply with quote         


hello if you are there, come back and make this place great Again [Not a Trump Supporter}




Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:30 am   Reply with quote         


blue_lurker wrote:
What about that Blue-Lurker guy he was ok... Wink


Yeah...whatever happened to him?




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:31 am   Reply with quote         


digitalpharaoh wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
What about that Blue-Lurker guy he was ok... Wink


Yeah...whatever happened to him?

Wasn't that the Man who loved dwarfs




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         


candron wrote:
I would like to see more girlpower here
I mean tesore ( I will be nice to you this time )
Annajon from NL friesland , or Cow, that was a great theme
Annabel with here beautifull works
Eve, with here strong works
Sirenka
etc etc



I don't believe you.




_________________

candron

Location: Belgium

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:12 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
candron wrote:
I would like to see more girlpower here
I mean tesore ( I will be nice to you this time )
Annajon from NL friesland , or Cow, that was a great theme
Annabel with here beautifull works
Eve, with here strong works
Sirenka
etc etc



I don't believe you.
Afther all these years and all i have experienced, , you better believe me
I have changed
So come back, the old timers and good choppers are coming
aub Tes




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:22 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
candron wrote:
I would like to see more girlpower here
I mean tesore ( I will be nice to you this time )
Annajon from NL friesland , or Cow, that was a great theme
Annabel with here beautifull works
Eve, with here strong works
Sirenka
etc etc



I don't believe you.
because you love elephants, this one is for you




Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         


Splodge was the heart and entertainment of the PSC. He is in heaven...
causing a little bit of hell with his badgers




_________________

candron

Location: Belgium

Post Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:39 am   Reply with quote         


dbbowling wrote:
Splodge was the heart and entertainment of the PSC. He is in heaven...
causing a little bit of hell with his badgers

Splodge was great and special, we were all in shock when he past away unexpected.




Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - hello if you are there, come back and make this place great - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.