Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - I cant send PM. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:09 pm   Reply with quote         


Hey , I have tried to send PM's to some of the active users here only to find out that I dont have the permission to do so. Do I have to be an advantage member to send PM's or is there any other underlying factor that I'm not aware about ?




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         


aynat_sniper wrote:
Hey , I have tried to send PM's to some of the active users here only to find out that I dont have the permission to do so. Do I have to be an advantage member to send PM's or is there any other underlying factor that I'm not aware about ?

See that there is a letter or word in subject above




Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         


I tried writing a subject , I still dont have the permission to send pm's Smile




BigGame3113

Location: Ohio, USA

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:39 pm   Reply with quote         


aynat_sniper wrote:
I tried writing a subject , I still dont have the permission to send pm's Smile


Did your messages contain URL links?
Also, it may just be cause you're new here. I'm relatively new, and it seems like I had an issue with that a while ago. Can't remember for sure.




Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         


Nope , I didnt use any links Smile I just wrote one simple line with a simple subject.




BigGame3113

Location: Ohio, USA

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:44 pm   Reply with quote         


aynat_sniper wrote:
Nope , I didnt use any links Smile I just wrote one simple line with a simple subject.


Could be that this website is in dire need of an update... lol




Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         


True @BigGame3113
Smile FYI I checked out your youtube channel and I must say you are an amazing a capella singer. I absolutely loved 'awesome God' and I hope to see more of your videos in the future Smile




BigGame3113

Location: Ohio, USA

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         


aynat_sniper wrote:
True @BigGame3113
Smile FYI I checked out your youtube channel and I must say you are an amazing a capella singer. I absolutely loved 'awesome God' and I hope to see more of your videos in the future Smile


Why thank-you, Aynat! Smile




Tawiskaro

Location: NY

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 pm   Reply with quote         


BigGame3113 wrote:
aynat_sniper wrote:
True @BigGame3113
Smile FYI I checked out your youtube channel and I must say you are an amazing a capella singer. I absolutely loved 'awesome God' and I hope to see more of your videos in the future Smile


Why thank-you, Aynat! Smile


This is you?

View youtube video


Excellent stuff.

These guys are holding a spot for you:

View youtube video




Cool


.




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:08 am   Reply with quote         


Thats really awesome acapella stuf




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:43 am   Reply with quote         


BigGame3113 wrote:
aynat_sniper wrote:
True @BigGame3113
Smile FYI I checked out your youtube channel and I must say you are an amazing a capella singer. I absolutely loved 'awesome God' and I hope to see more of your videos in the future Smile


Why thank-you, Aynat! Smile


really good Seth...great voice,you have talent my friend.I play a bit of music myself.Here is a song of mine: http://soundcloud.com/luis-nu-ez-27/from-the-skies-luis-nunez-nov-2015-224-kbps




candron

Location: Belgium

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:07 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
BigGame3113 wrote:
aynat_sniper wrote:
True @BigGame3113
Smile FYI I checked out your youtube channel and I must say you are an amazing a capella singer. I absolutely loved 'awesome God' and I hope to see more of your videos in the future Smile


Why thank-you, Aynat! Smile


really good Seth...great voice,you have talent my friend.I play a bit of music myself.Here is a song of mine: http://soundcloud.com/luis-nu-ez-27/from-the-skies-luis-nunez-nov-2015-224-kbps

yeah the Santana/blues sound mixed with your style, Good work Luis




BigGame3113

Location: Ohio, USA

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:41 am   Reply with quote         


You all are too kind. Smile Yup, Ted, that's me! Straight No Chaser has some great stuff!

Luis, nice work! Your voice fits the style of the music very well. Did you play/sing all the tracks?




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:53 am   Reply with quote         


BigGame3113 wrote:
You all are too kind. Smile Yup, Ted, that's me! Straight No Chaser has some great stuff!

Luis, nice work! Your voice fits the style of the music very well. Did you play/sing all the tracks?


Composed the song,wrote the lyrics,sang the vocals and played the rhythm and lead guitar tracks Smile




Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:57 am   Reply with quote         


@Luzwiz thats awesome !




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - I cant send PM. - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.