Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where is Lux - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

tilak

Location: New delhi

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:48 am   Reply with quote         


PSC is incomplete without Lux....

Come back buddy...




_________________
Once the damage had been done ,even a fool can understand.

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:03 am   Reply with quote         


tilak wrote:
PSC is incomplete without Lux....

Come back buddy...
He is very bussy these days, I think making music and recording or just drinking as usually Smile Laughing




Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 am   Reply with quote         


tilak wrote:
PSC is incomplete without Lux....

Come back buddy...


He did say he was very busy lately and not much time for chopping, but I miss seeing him here too! Very Happy




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:09 am   Reply with quote         


Lynnette0807 wrote:
tilak wrote:
PSC is incomplete without Lux....

Come back buddy...


He did say he was very busy lately and not much time for chopping, but I miss seeing him here too! Very Happy
Well I am here Laughing




Lynnette0807

Location: Connecticut, USA

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         


candron wrote:
Lynnette0807 wrote:
tilak wrote:
PSC is incomplete without Lux....

Come back buddy...


He did say he was very busy lately and not much time for chopping, but I miss seeing him here too! Very Happy
Well I am here Laughing


I know which is AWESOME! Don't get no ideas about sneaking away either! Razz




_________________
My art allows me to deal with my inner demons!

Post Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm   Reply with quote         


Lynnette0807 wrote:
candron wrote:
Lynnette0807 wrote:
tilak wrote:
PSC is incomplete without Lux....

Come back buddy...


He did say he was very busy lately and not much time for chopping, but I miss seeing him here too! Very Happy
Well I am here Laughing


I know which is AWESOME! Don't get no ideas about sneaking away either! Razz


Only when Holywood calls Smile




marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:33 am   Reply with quote         


He is taking a break allowing for a few others to grab a win or 6 Laughing




Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:02 am   Reply with quote         


marcoballistic wrote:
He is taking a break allowing for a few others to grab a win or 6 Laughing
Yeah, I wished he was there in the old days, strong players and 60 votes was normal.




Bic9000

Location: U.K.

Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:55 am   Reply with quote         


marcoballistic wrote:
He is taking a break allowing for a few others to grab a win or 6 Laughing


Sooooo, what's your excuse MB? Wink




_________________
I know I'm God 'cos every time I pray, I feel like I'm just talking to myself!

Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         


marcoballistic wrote:
He is taking a break allowing for a few others to grab a win or 6 Laughing
It cant be me i had only 5 wins Laughing




Tarmac

Location: Hotel California

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:12 pm   Reply with quote         


Bic9000 wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
He is taking a break allowing for a few others to grab a win or 6 Laughing


Sooooo, what's your excuse MB? Wink


Marco still needs to fix the bat before he can play again. Laughing




_________________

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         


Tarmac wrote:
Bic9000 wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
He is taking a break allowing for a few others to grab a win or 6 Laughing


Sooooo, what's your excuse MB? Wink


Marco still needs to fix the bat before he can play again. Laughing

I think he never will Bob.
[img]

BTW good to hear you[/img]




Tawiskaro

Location: NY

Post Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:26 pm   Reply with quote         


candron wrote:
Tarmac wrote:
Bic9000 wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
He is taking a break allowing for a few others to grab a win or 6 Laughing


Sooooo, what's your excuse MB? Wink


Marco still needs to fix the bat before he can play again. Laughing

I think he never will Bob.

BTW good to hear you[





.




Post Tue May 01, 2018 2:07 am   Reply with quote         


Great Gif Ted Smile




Tawiskaro

Location: NY

Post Tue May 01, 2018 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         


A tribute (or rebuke) to Pakimo the GIF Hater. Haven't seen him here in a long time.

Sad


.




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where is Lux - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.