Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hello Everyone! - Reply to topic

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello everyone I'm new here, I'm from Indonesia. Sorry for my bad english tho Very Happy . Thank you for greeting me with Welcome in Contest post, I don't know why I love editing photos & videos. It's kinda fun. Well right now I can't fully editing because I'm not using a perfect Laptop, so i'm make a decision to editing photo in photoshop, I love making fan poster of Marvel and DC film too. Nice to meet you all guys 🙏

Luxwiz

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:16 am   Reply with quote         

Abhy Budhi wrote:
Hello everyone I'm new here, I'm from Indonesia. Sorry for my bad english tho Very Happy . Thank you for greeting me with Welcome in Contest post, I don't know why I love editing photos & videos. It's kinda fun. Well right now I can't fully editing because I'm not using a perfect Laptop, so i'm make a decision to editing photo in photoshop, I love making fan poster of Marvel and DC film too. Nice to meet you all guys 🙏

nice to see you here Abhy,jump in and have fun the water is inviting Smile

BigGame3113

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:09 am   Reply with quote         

Abhy Budhi wrote:

Welcome Abhy!

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
Abhy Budhi wrote:

nice to see you here Abhy,jump in and have fun the water is inviting Smile

Thanks mate 🙏 nice to see you too.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

BigGame3113 wrote:
Abhy Budhi wrote:

Welcome Abhy!

Thankyou 🙏 nice to meet you.

Bic9000

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

Abhy Budhi wrote:

Welcome to PSC Abhy
Chop, post, repeat Very Happy

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Abhy Budhi wrote:

Best wishes and welcome. Hang out here every day for two or three years. It's worth it.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:43 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
Abhy Budhi wrote:

Best wishes and welcome. Hang out here every day for two or three years. It's worth it.

Hehe thank you

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
Abhy Budhi wrote:

Hallo Bob good to hear from you and welcome to the new member

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hello Everyone! - Reply to topic