Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - To the PSC family - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Luxwiz

Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:
On the other hand it got me chopping again. Laughing Laughing Laughing

see all storm clouds have a silver lining thumright

Eepi

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:

Meeee Tooo.
Work from home. Wife. Kids. 24/7. A couple of hours a week I have to have some fun.
Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:50 pm   Reply with quote         

thumleft

ReinMan

Post Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:31 pm   Reply with quote         

YerPalAl wrote:

You say that like it's a GOOD thing. Huh.. Razz

YerPalAl

Post Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!

The Reinman has made an appearance.

A breath of fresh air. Very Happy

Luxwiz

Post Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:17 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
YerPalAl wrote:

You say that like it's a GOOD thing. Huh.. Razz

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=20262

I dare you Mr. Green

I double dare you Laughing

WhimSea

Post Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:40 pm   Reply with quote         

hello!

other than the unexpected fire alarm escape, I think any of you who are at risk are good to stay at home. Stay safe! There are a lot of people out and about who are thoughtless and careless on a good day, but now they're even more defiant.

Other than that, working at home is great! no driving, no gas to buy, work in your jams, no interuptions, no yelling, sleeping in... other than a 20% pay cut I'd rather stay here and work all the time. Got the stimulous check last night. That will help. The no buying gas helps, and you know all those eating out lunches at work, it all helps.

And everytime I hear someone say "we're all in this together..." I think of that same line in Passengers when the engineer is just figuring out that no one else is awake and asked the computer generated image "Where is everybody?" And she answers, "We're all in this together."

Half way during the 2nd work at home week, I turned the news radio volume down. Turned on my 2nd computer and have been watching and listening to life in the form of live cams... the world cams - not much going on out there, the aquarium and zoo cams - animals still being animals, and videos from the near past - someone giving a tour of Disneyland, or Busch, or Knotts. Maybe a movie, or game show from the past.

I think what I'd like to do when this is over, besides keep working from home, I'd like to see that Busch place, or go to places I've watched in the videos.

But you know watching all these things, I keep an eye on all that people touch, or how close they get to each other, or things that couldn't fly today. Sharing drinks, kisses, holding hands, sharing life...

Luxwiz

Post Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:06 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
hello!

other than the unexpected fire alarm escape, I think any of you who are at risk are good to stay at home. Stay safe! There are a lot of people out and about who are thoughtless and careless on a good day, but now they're even more defiant.

Other than that, working at home is great! no driving, no gas to buy, work in your jams, no interuptions, no yelling, sleeping in... other than a 20% pay cut I'd rather stay here and work all the time. Got the stimulous check last night. That will help. The no buying gas helps, and you know all those eating out lunches at work, it all helps.

And everytime I hear someone say "we're all in this together..." I think of that same line in Passengers when the engineer is just figuring out that no one else is awake and asked the computer generated image "Where is everybody?" And she answers, "We're all in this together."

Half way during the 2nd work at home week, I turned the news radio volume down. Turned on my 2nd computer and have been watching and listening to life in the form of live cams... the world cams - not much going on out there, the aquarium and zoo cams - animals still being animals, and videos from the near past - someone giving a tour of Disneyland, or Busch, or Knotts. Maybe a movie, or game show from the past.

I think what I'd like to do when this is over, besides keep working from home, I'd like to see that Busch place, or go to places I've watched in the videos.

But you know watching all these things, I keep an eye on all that people touch, or how close they get to each other, or things that couldn't fly today. Sharing drinks, kisses, holding hands, sharing life...

so how's about a hug then Hug Very Happy Laughing

WhimSea

Post Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:19 pm   Reply with quote         

so it's been over a years since this post first started...

are we all still here?

I'm still working from home, thankfully! Some of our staff started back to working in the office in April '21, but I'm hoping, the artists can stay home FOREVER! Our paycut reduced to 10% last fall, but still doing the same work and then some... always here with our computer, so we can jump on whenever we need to. I suppose we'll have to go work in the office someday...

my kitties have loved having me here all the time. They hang out on the other half of my desk, sometimes nap, sometimes want a cuddle, sometimes to watch bird or aquarium videos I put on for them.
Haven't gotten any colds, flu, or respiratory illnesses thankfully.

I saved then used my stimulating checks and cashed out stock account to get some much needed work done on my house exterior. I'd like some more please! lots more needs to be done.

I hope you are all well!

YerPalAl

Post Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm still here, and my wife and my cat and I still love one another.

Still massive stupidity in the world, but we are both fully vaccinated and still hopeful for the future.

CHOP ON!!

genesis2

Post Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

The Spanish Flu of 1918 was probably worse than this but it ended, and so will covid 19, be strong and positive, and safe.
ps. I have a Mediterranean cruise coming up in 2022, so you Europeans better be well before then, I mean it.

ledirlo

Post Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

it was even much worse

anyway Al sorry to hear about your diabetes, things have been terrible, we, the old crew, have lost many friends ! and no good news as a counterpart...like thrilling daily contests or business opportunities and meetings :)

it's facebook that tamed psc...they have lots of good retouchers in groups there

for myself I am just starting over, having many years doing other things , I'm starting with a quick website at www.touchup.world
Dude you're good with a wife and a cat...I'm 46 and it's what I miss at all (especially a cat to be true)

Post Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Happy Thanksgiving YerPalAl

YerPalAl

Post Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

Yes, DB, Thanksgiving wishes to everyone.

blue_lurker

Post Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:34 am   Reply with quote         

Almost 60
Eyes are fu**ed
Knees are fu**ed
Shoulders are fu**ed
Kidneys Fu**ed
Diabetes
I pee 20 times a day
sleep even less
NOW stfu and get the hell off-a-my lawn

Oh and hello

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...damn it goto pee again Confused

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - To the PSC family - Reply to topic