Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - new to AI or wanna NOT try it ? read this - Reply to topic

ledirlo

Post Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:43 am   Reply with quote         

hi all

for myself I've been retouching for two decades, was an expert for the press, exhibition in Paris, worked for the big press too for a while, and I discovered AI I went wtf I'm dead and all plus it sucks.

The number one reason you WANT to use AI is in PSCers' case: SOURCE PHOTOS!

that's...AI gives you the source images that you need, EOD. it is therefore so much fun to ask, and then to photoshop etc that you wanna use AI , such one as bing that's free and good enough.

So you definitely want AI in your photoshop images for psc :)

Also, if you plan on earning (or to continue earning) money with photoshop or gimp etc you need to learn that AI thing, and how to integrate that in your workflow. It is a pleasure anyway.

You only need a free Microsoft.com account, login, on the search page go to bing images, then on the right "image creation", and you're there.Unlimited free use for now, rush !

Otherwise there is a paid app that is Midjourney, it is better but not easy...very time consuming for now...still better, that's the one I use

Also, regarding Photoshop's AI, let's just say photoshop has updated its selection tools and now it has become much easier/faster in some cases thank to that. It's not become any bs , go for it if you can.

monopoid

Post Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Im a chopper.. Twisted Evil

SplatShot

Post Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:07 am   Reply with quote         

monopoid wrote:
Im a chopper.. Twisted Evil

That's a BIG

Very Happy

Luxwiz

Post Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:28 pm   Reply with quote         

DragGan AI Tool: https://dragganaitool.com/

this is just getting totally insane by the day... Genesis your wink done in a wink 😂

genesis2

Post Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Lux, I became aware of this about a month ago, and I've been waiting to download it, but it's not available yet.

genesis2

Post Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         

First you have to install Python, then Anaconda then a lot of other stuff I don't understand, too much, let them make it simpler. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

genesis2

Post Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll stick to frame by frame for now.

MsgtBob

Post Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

genesis2 wrote:
I'll stick to frame by frame for now.
salut

Luxwiz

Post Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:17 pm   Reply with quote         

genesis2 wrote:
First you have to install Python, then Anaconda then a lot of other stuff I don't understand, too much, let them make it simpler. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

well it wont be long till you just speak into the pc mike.. " DragGan make cat wink" and cat will wink in real time ðŸ˜

Tawiskaro

Post Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

genesis2

Post Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:39 am   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
genesis2 wrote:

well it wont be long till you just speak into the pc mike.. " DragGan make cat wink" and cat will wink in real time ðŸ˜

I tried Alexa, she said not yet, but soon.

Luxwiz

Post Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:06 pm   Reply with quote         

genesis2 wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
genesis2 wrote:

Alexa is jealous ðŸ˜

genesis2

Post Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Luxwiz wrote:
genesis2 wrote:
Luxwiz wrote:
genesis2 wrote:

Alexa is jealous ðŸ˜

I tried Siri, and all she said was “Huhâ€

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - new to AI or wanna NOT try it ? read this - Reply to topic