Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - how's this for an idea? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

hacky

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:13 pm   Reply with quote         

holly9000 wrote:
do i really need to tell you what you can do with the "LOL"?..

Ooh! Really bad vibes, boys and girls!

Heather!

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:13 pm   Reply with quote         

holly9000 wrote:
do i really need to tell you what you can do with the "LOL"?..i don't appreciate someone saying my thread should be deleted..this is an issue everyone has a right to consider..not just the people who've been around long enough to be "bored "with it

I can take it and laugh out loud

or better yet ROTFLOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:51 pm   Reply with quote         

New site fan

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:49 pm   Reply with quote         

holly9000 wrote:
gee chopper i'm sorry you're "tired" of hearing this but i'm new to the site as are alot of others..

Being new doesn't excuse someone from posting the same thing over again. Go through the archived posts and check it out. Find out if what you said has been covered already. If not, then it's cool to post your new enlightening idea.

holly9000 wrote:
maybe the reason you've heard this argumeant "100" times is because it's a valid one..

It was valid the first time, however, so far, there is nothing you have said or anyone else in this thread has said that hasn't been said a 100 times before. To recreate the same argument over again so that you can experience it yourself is rather self-centered.

holly9000 wrote:
anyway if this shit's so boring to you wtf are you reading it for?!? you're not a mod...you can read anything or not read anything you like....

Because you posted it here in the forum. The forum is a continual flow of information and discussion, like a good television show, and your topic is like an annoying infomercial, interrupting that show.
Now, granted, I don't mind so much someone posting an annoying topic, but it's the redundant ones that have been covered and then re-covered and then covered again.

holly9000 wrote:
you got plenty of time on your hands to be creative these days..it's not like i see you posting everyday the way some of us do.

Who says I want to be creative?

AEaglenFitch

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:33 pm   Reply with quote         

YES YES YES!! THIS WOULD SOLVE OUR PROBLEM it seems that this is becoming more of a popularity contest than a contest based solely(however u spell it) on idea and skill i think that it's a great idea! Very Happy

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

lemme spend the rest of my life researching the achives chop..thanks for the heads up on this..btw..a good television show is an oxymoron ,but a good cigar..is a smoke Laughing

Post Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:11 pm   Reply with quote         

No need to spend much time. Just do a search for anon or non-anon.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - how's this for an idea? - Reply to topic