Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Another Newbie. Can you be my friend. - Reply to topic

MommysBoy

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Everyone. I am new to this website in Jan and I forgot to do an "I'm New" post so I'm doing it now. I would welcome any advise that can be given. I've been chopping more lettuce at Burger King than pic chopping but that will change. Thanks in advance for all the wonderful welcome messages I get.

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome!

Learn good techniques from tutorials and old timers here, remember that quality is always better than quantity, keep chopping, work hard, do your best, keep a positive attitude. (I sound like a freaking self-help book here!)

Cynn

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Norman Bates wrote:
"A boy's best friend is his mother."

Angel

MommysBoy

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks for the great advise Al. I'll do my best to be a model citizen of this photoshop community. Cynn, I almost cried when I read that. It was so thoughtful. I am so excited about being here.

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

LOL!!! Laughing

Welcome, Mommysboy!!!

txpinky

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

WELCOME

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey dude,

Van harte welkom hier. Ik hoop dat het je gaat bevallen. Doe maar wat Yerpalal zegt en het zal allemaal wel op zijn pootjes terecht komen. Misschien word je al snel een hele goede chopper....Fuck dit is @#%$ een Engelse site,eh...excuse me I just found out this is an English site Confused

Fugue

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:46 pm   Reply with quote         

I'd advise you to look at how you spell advice. I ignored it the first time, but you did it again.

Retentively,

fugue

a4pawedpal

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         

welcome mommysboy, as YerPalAl said, pay attention to them elders here, I may be OLDER than most on site, (excludung YerPalAl of course...chuckle and snickers...and a few others), but I ain't da one to advize, ( put that in for Foque LOL!) ...(I still wonder where his spell check comes from????), but I have had the honor of having a selct few help me in my trial and errors. So I say again, welcome, curb thy tongue, and do what they suggest, and that "model citizen" crap will prevail... (BTW don't pay attention to anythin I type here cuz, (I'm just the non-elected "Moral Officer" according to some site friends). Peace, and Keep On Chopping, & Smile once in a while, it not only makes peeps wonder what you've been up to, but the outside World definitely could use that contagous factor eh?!? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Green Wink Cool Confused Very Happy Very Happy Doh!

Post Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks for the great advice a4 and everyone.

Fugue, startin' trouble huh? lol, I always like to mispell words to draw out the spelling police.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Another Newbie. Can you be my friend. - Reply to topic