Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Flatter the last poster thread - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

bzimm

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Since it seems the insult the last poster is getting more and more insulting, I thought it would be interesting to "flip da scrip".<br><br>Maybe not as much fun but get those sphincters ready for some lipstick marks. Smile<br><br>Odds are 10-1 that the insult thread remains the most popular thread on the board.

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:08 pm   Reply with quote         

bzimm...Your post in the "Sandy Formation" contest was great. I thought you did a very realistic job. Well done!<br><br>

bzimm

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, coming from a man of your talent, I take that as a very large compliment. Smile

bzimm

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

you guys are incredibly skilled, handsome , clever, generous, and people love you.you are almost saints

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:14 pm   Reply with quote         

ledirlo you look fantastic in a flapper dress.. especially when you have the rather large false boobs in. I also love it when you wear the "darker" eye shadow (you know which one im talking about you stud)

1337hax0r 01/26 @ 04:08 pm
heather let's put all of this behind us, and just fuck till we're blue in the face
queen0fbats

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:44 pm   Reply with quote         

dearest basil ... how about going to the beauty parlour together to get ur hair and nails done again to uphold ur flawless appearance ... and u got talent to, u incredible genius u

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Qob you are the best at smoking ciggerettes.. Im not sure why exactly maybe its your pretty mouth Very Happy<br>but anyway i really like your fantasy images Smile

heather let's put all of this behind us, and just fuck till we're blue in the face
leif

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:23 pm   Reply with quote         

basil...every time i have sex with Mozub she says your c*ck is bigger than mine... i wish my c*ck was as big as yours. Oh... i hear you make great shodow puppets too.

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:39 pm   Reply with quote         

leif. You are a great actor and have a nice tush.

queen0fbats

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

leif ... i just adore ur incestrous lifestyle .... maybe u can teach my some day. u are my hero!

pixy

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Every time I watch "Blind Faith" and see white kid #3, I get shivers down my back.

queen0fbats

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:05 pm   Reply with quote         

oh thank u pixy ... i have to pass that compliment right back at u ... ur way cool and good fun ... hope u will always be here to brighten our lives

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

knuddel even tho your feet smell like cheese and your a crappy swiss person..not to mention the cross dresser conversation gives me the creeps and your somewhat pscyco<br>besides all that i think you are swell..<br><br>and your getting pretty good at photoshop too Smile

TRASE29

Post Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

queen...what a lovely vpp!

fluados

Post Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

trase, I realy like your avatar. Wink

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Migrated Topics - Flatter the last poster thread - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com