Here we go. It starts NOW
and you and your team have until April 5th, Tuesday Night 11:59pm PSC time
to submit as many as you can or all of the items to Nancers at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 10 Points – PSC Tabloid
. Create a front page of a tabloid newspaper, Weekly World News, The Enquirer etc, featuring images of the members of your team.
Examples would be things like:
Chicken raising race of Super Monkeys!
Square’s third nipple revealed!
Bluefist beats Elvis at secret High Stakes Pie Eating contest
2. 10 Points – Iron Chef Contest
. Based on the popular TV show (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ic) At least 2 members of your team must post in Sunday’s contest. In your submitted picture(s) include an image of a mandrill. Understanding the sensitive nature of VPP’s, you may create aliases to post if you like, but notify Nancers at email@example.com
in advance of who your aliases are.
3. 10 Points - Top Ten
. Generate a David Letterman Style Top Ten list, explaining why girls are better than boys or boys are better than girls.
4. 10 Points - Nominate in picture form a PSC member for Sainthood
include what that member is the Patron Saint of, example;Saint Heather the Patron Saint of TMI, Saint Leif The patron Saint of Canadian Actors
5. 10 Points – Forum Roast.
Choose a PSC member and Roast them in Forum. Example: http://www3.photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2513
6. 10 Points - Animal Abuse.
- 1 team member goes to a specific Pet Board and overly praises a different kind of pet. Example: go to a Bulldog Site and start to sing the praises of Persian Cats. Screenshot submission. The more replies you get and the funnier you are, the more points awarded.
7. 10 Points – Write a Silly Story
. Using the words/phrases provided below, write a short story of at least 3 paragraphs using as many words from the list as possible.
Sara the Starfish
Loreal limited edition nail polish
$9000 engagement ring
"can you bring me my chapstick? My lips hurt real bad!"
"Oh! If I just wasn't a lady! What wouldn't I tell that varmint"
"what?...come on...there is fruit on the bottom!...
who can resist the fruit on the bottom?"
"like a blacksmith shaping metal into art"
8. 10 Points – Love Poem.
Write a love poem to one of the judges.
9. 10 points (total) Find the Hidden Pictures
. You must find the following classic PSC posts. The more difficult ones are worth more points.
2 points - The machine that made the cat into a cube
3 points - The croc eye that at one point in time held the “most votes for a single post” record
5 points - Kentucky Fried Monkey
10. 10 Points - Rube Goldberg Machine
. Go to http://www.rube-goldberg.com/html/gallery.htm
and take a look at some of Rube Goldberg’s inventions. Create one!
- Points listed represent maximum points per item. You will be scored against the other teams and the best entry for each item might receive 10 points and the worst could receive 1. Not submiting an item will result in 0 points for that item.
- Creativity, humor, and presentation is always appreciated and encouraged. example being a funny story is great, but an illustrated funny story is even better.
- Please submit all items as attachments to Nancers at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your team name, members, Item # and Item description in the body of the message along with any attachements or text.
- Please be aware that if you provide any graphics/text to Nancers in .jpg format with a filename that includes your abreviated team name/item# , this will make her happy and she will smile down upon you.
- Please submit your items as you complete them so we don't get swamped with everything at the end.
- Spunk: Doodler, Leif, PolishMafia and (Ledirlo??)
- Quack Club: Yerpalal, Square, HandTooUK and (Reinman??)
- Buceta: Anfa, Arcaico, Alex and Billtvshow
- Sushi Samurai Warriors: Atheamo, Dbbowling, 1337Hax0r and Ronni3264
- Oldbie Ass Kickers: Patim, Mint, Cynn and Twaggoner
- LFP: Xovlov, Mezopunk, Chicken and Dewking
- The Jersey/Michigan Mob: Hacky, Holly9000, Pheonixtilt and Screwloose
- Alliance: Splodge, Eviltgr, Photolicious and Supak0ma
- Image Manipulation Federation: Fempie, Vunt VP, Siem and Dunno
If thats not everyone, let me know.
Also, last minute teams are more than welcome but you need 2 people and a team name.
now, GO!! GO!!! GO!!! Good luck and have FUN!!