Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Fraud! - Reply to topic

Michel

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I have to confess something with you guys, I have commited a fraud on my latest entry.

You see, I have this pet cow named Moozub, which I love very much. We have styled Mooz with the latest fashion in pet cows : hand stitching. We stitched a S shaped patch of cow hide on her side, the two line were added after to make her look thinner. The S stands for Swanson, which is my family name.

So, all I really had to do is take a picture of her side to make it look like today's source pic. Sorry, I hope you can all forgive me.

phoenixtilt

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:58 pm   Reply with quote         

you damn canadians...I never get what you say.

What you dont know how to use the three sea shells
sage

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Michel, I didn't want to say anything, and I'm glad you've owned up.

Michel speaks the truth. I see his cow every morning on my way to work. I knew I recognized the artwork, but couldn't put my finger on where I had seen it.

One thing I don't understand, Michel...If you love Moo so much, why do you let her play in front of "Le Biftek"? Confused

blue_lurker

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:52 pm   Reply with quote         

canadian humour ay

zed

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Michel, so you’re from Montreal eh? I would have guessed Cowtown. Nice cow you have there. When it laughs does milk come out of its nose?

Anyway… gotta run. I still need to stop by the SAQ but I’m not sure what to get. A two six? Maybe a two four of stubbies. I may just have to empty the swish barrel but I’m definitely gonna stay away from the screech! I know… tonight I’ll make caesars.

I think I’ll swing by the rez, it’s only a few klicks outta the way and much cheaper. They might even take Canadian Tire money.

Later.

Michel

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
canadian humour ay

No blue_lurker, it's Montreal humour; it's even harder to understand.

Quote:
If you love Moo so much, why do you let her play in front of "Le Biftek"?

Sage, you have to understand, I am an undercover Québecois pure laine. We francos don't hang out on the Main, we usually stay hidden in the ghettos.
By the way, I got Mooz when she was just a baby and I live on the third floor. I am planning to move in another apartment soon, but I don't know what to do with Mooz, how to... move her.

Quote:
I still need to stop by the SAQ but I’m not sure what to get.

Zed, how come you know about the SAQ? Are you from Alberta, living in Montreal? Plus, I don't understand half of what you said... What is a rez? I know about the dépanneur but I have no idea what a rez is...

sage

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
I am planning to move in another apartment soon, but I don't know what to do with Mooz, how to... move her.

you can always disguise her as a futon and ask your friends to help you move with a promise of a two four of 50. You have that July 1 deadline?

Montreal dictionary:
rez = reserve (as in amerindien, khanasake, etc) known for cheap booze, gambling and contraband cigs.

Michel

Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
rez = reserve

Oh, not used to hearing that one. I don't go out much of the ghetto and I only own bicycles.

Quote:
You have that July 1 deadline?

Yes, my lease finishes on the first of July (Moving Hollyday), like 95% of Quebec renters. Everything is falling appart here and nobody seems to care. Here are some before and after pictures. I was expecting that one to fall, as I expect my balcony to fall if I stay another year; scary!

ReinMan

Post Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:22 am   Reply with quote         

Out in British Columbia (the OTHER side of Canada) we have no Mooz... we got mountain goats but they are highly erotic and won't let you get near them unless you are wearing some SERIOUS cologne.

Michel

Post Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

Guys, as I was just posty my entry today, I heard this big crack, followed by a Moooooooo!

I have been crying all day, Mooz stepped out on the balcony and crashed into the street. I knew this was going to happend one day. Stinking landlord! Now, all that is left of her is sitting in the fridge.

Mooo! Oooo! Ooo... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

sage

Post Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Crying or Very sad My deepest sympathies, Michel.

(when's the BBQ?)

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Fraud! - Reply to topic