Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - : ( - Reply to topic

Post Thu May 12, 2005 9:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Why Oh,why?
cry cry cry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
i thought i had something in my eye
a chop so good ! an artist pure !
nope...
....... google search
and out the door

Square

Post Thu May 12, 2005 9:14 pm   Reply with quote         

if you're calling someone's entry cheating, quit beating about the bush and come out and say it. Better yet, if you're really sure someone is truly cheating, PM the site about it instead of taking up forum space.

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/
Ms_Nicole

Post Thu May 12, 2005 9:28 pm   Reply with quote         

You good, you have potential, but you don't need to cry, you need to work.

Square

Post Thu May 12, 2005 9:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Ooh.....it's the incredible disappearing posts thread! Perhaps I should post my vote whoring picture here....since things seem to disappear so quickly?

cafn8d 09/12 @ 09:41 pm

I've been there! Wow, I've been someplace Square's been! That is SO AWESO... what... the SHIV is over? oh... Well, I've still been there... Smile

https://shannonlea1218.wordpress.com/
Nuttdriver

Post Thu May 12, 2005 9:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Where did all these pussies come from????
I've been away for a few months.

NuTT

Post Thu May 12, 2005 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Allow me to "Reprint" this comment I made earlier in the day which has already gone off the Hot 10 list of threads here at PSC: (if you've read this already then I am somewhat appologetic!)
------------------------------------

HOLY SMOKES!

This IS WHAT HAPPENS HERE. IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE I GOT HERE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. If you ask the OLD OLDIES I'm sure they will agree it has happened since this site was created.

YOU ARE GONNA SAP ALL THE FUN OUT OF IT IF YOU KEEP WORRYING ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS.

IMAGES ARE USED HERE. "USED". That's what HAPPENS HERE. We MANIPULATE IMAGES here. ANY IMAGE. There is no policy of "HERE IS MY LIST OF PHOTO CREDITS FOR EACH PIXEL I HAVE BORROWED TO CREATE MY AMAZING IMAGE". THANK HEAVENS FOR THAT! - it would suck ALL the fun out of this site (this particular site) to need to worry about that each post.

FUN. This word keeps coming up over and over. The person who designed and created this site, JMH, continually mentions this word: FUN.

It ain't fun for most creative people I know to have to RESEARCH all their sources here, and REPORT all their sources. AND the added horror of being a viewer of final pic and having to POLICE it to make sure that ALL CREDIT HAS BEEN GIVEN HERE - shite, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I know I'm ranting on here, and I'm not mad at anyone in particular (specially you Nikon - this matter really needs to be discussed and put to bed!) BUT IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE LESS THAN 1/2 A YEAR THERE IS A RISK THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SITE YET. I'm not making you "bad" or "stupid" or "wrong", I'm saying THERE IS A REASON THIS SITE IS SO POPULAR WITH THOSE OF US WHO STAY HERE. And for most of us it is because we have FUN here.

Votes. Credit. Praise. Etc. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT!

Learning to CHOP. Learning to CHOP better. Helping someone else CHOP better. Giving others a laugh or a "whoa, that's cool!". Smiling your ass off as you either stick your two pixels onto the source, or totally create the next Picasso. THAT IS A PART OF WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT.

This is NOT REAL LIFE HERE PEOPLE. Just a wee part of it. You wanna sit on your death bed (hopefully in the far future) and worry about how unfair and misguided PSC was, well you go ahead. IT JUST AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT.

ReinMan Sez: "Shut the F* Up n' CHOP"

Nuttdriver

Post Fri May 13, 2005 12:09 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks ReinMan! You hit the nail on the head buddy! Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Post Fri May 13, 2005 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Allow me to "Reprint" this comment I made earlier in the day which has already gone off the Hot 10 list of threads here at PSC: (if you've read this already then I am somewhat appologetic!)
------------------------------------

HOLY SMOKES!

This IS WHAT HAPPENS HERE. IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE I GOT HERE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. If you ask the OLD OLDIES I'm sure they will agree it has happened since this site was created.

YOU ARE GONNA SAP ALL THE FUN OUT OF IT IF YOU KEEP WORRYING ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS.

IMAGES ARE USED HERE. "USED". That's what HAPPENS HERE. We MANIPULATE IMAGES here. ANY IMAGE. There is no policy of "HERE IS MY LIST OF PHOTO CREDITS FOR EACH PIXEL I HAVE BORROWED TO CREATE MY AMAZING IMAGE". THANK HEAVENS FOR THAT! - it would suck ALL the fun out of this site (this particular site) to need to worry about that each post.

FUN. This word keeps coming up over and over. The person who designed and created this site, JMH, continually mentions this word: FUN.

It ain't fun for most creative people I know to have to RESEARCH all their sources here, and REPORT all their sources. AND the added horror of being a viewer of final pic and having to POLICE it to make sure that ALL CREDIT HAS BEEN GIVEN HERE - shite, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I know I'm ranting on here, and I'm not mad at anyone in particular (specially you Nikon - this matter really needs to be discussed and put to bed!) BUT IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE LESS THAN 1/2 A YEAR THERE IS A RISK THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SITE YET. I'm not making you "bad" or "stupid" or "wrong", I'm saying THERE IS A REASON THIS SITE IS SO POPULAR WITH THOSE OF US WHO STAY HERE. And for most of us it is because we have FUN here.

Votes. Credit. Praise. Etc. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT!

Learning to CHOP. Learning to CHOP better. Helping someone else CHOP better. Giving others a laugh or a "whoa, that's cool!". Smiling your ass off as you either stick your two pixels onto the source, or totally create the next Picasso. THAT IS A PART OF WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT.

This is NOT REAL LIFE HERE PEOPLE. Just a wee part of it. You wanna sit on your death bed (hopefully in the far future) and worry about how unfair and misguided PSC was, well you go ahead. IT JUST AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT.

ReinMan Sez: "Shut the F* Up n' CHOP"

GREAT POST!!!!!

Fugue

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:26 am   Reply with quote         

Huh? So shawn Doremus got bandeded? For his entry in the current contest? Hmmm?

Please confirm. Shame, I was enjoying his whining.

blue_lurker

Post Fri May 13, 2005 2:50 am   Reply with quote         

Im with Fugue, what da f**k are we talkin about.

splodge

Post Fri May 13, 2005 6:20 am   Reply with quote         

i'm with blue-lurker who is with fugue, showcase stop deleting chunks of text wich leave theads like this looking stupid and ppl like me who never saw the original looking stupider

Hallcross Toots

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - : ( - Reply to topic