Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Newbie..............RISE!! - Reply to topic

Synthvet

Post Thu May 19, 2005 3:15 am   Reply with quote         

Greetings to all.

After a year and a half of visiting PSC for my daily laugh I've taken the plunge and having some real fun with my favorite software. Thank you for all of your votes. 54 votes for my first post was a real ego boost. Yeah, some of them since have sucked.....
but I'm constantly amazed by everybody's incredible imagination and humor when I'm drawing a blank. It's a little tougher being on the other side of the monitor.
Thank you again for all of your votes and comments. I've just passed my first 10 posts so now I can enter the voting arena. This is a fun ride.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no such thing as overkill;

It's called Efficiency.

ReinMan

Post Thu May 19, 2005 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

Wow! Well welcome to the voting world. I hope you can find the extra 1 or 2 hours you'll need to make sure you fairly go through ALL the posts for EVERY contest before you spend another hour distributing votes! Very Happy

Keep up the good work.

(I've checked your portfolio - I'm serious: keep up the good work. The bad work you should probably put in a box somewhere! Razz)

Adios amigo!

Bon Chance!

Riggatoni!

Ms_Nicole

Post Thu May 19, 2005 11:19 am   Reply with quote         

54 votes for a first work it's probably some sort of record. Doesn't happens all the time.Congrats!!!))) Very Happy

Cynn

Post Thu May 19, 2005 12:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to PSC. Smile

sage

Post Thu May 19, 2005 3:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey! welcome....I hope you didn't peak too early! Laughing

MojoJuice

Post Thu May 19, 2005 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome to the forum! I don't think I got 54 votes total so that many on your first contest is awesome!

YerPalAl

Post Thu May 19, 2005 8:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Indeed, if the long lost HTUK could be found HE could tell us if your first post total was a record or not but I too, suspect that it is.

Keep up the good work and whatever else that fool ReinMan said.

And welcome.

gravyboat

Post Fri May 20, 2005 4:48 am   Reply with quote         

Shocked Whoa 54 votes in ONE post? I don't think i have 54 total! Congrats and welcome to the club. Smile

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
Cambria

Post Fri May 20, 2005 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm new as well (I joined a mere 10 days ago!). I am blown away by the wide variety of talent I see here and look forward to learning more. It seems everyone is so supportive of one another and I want to thank everyone for making this site have that feeling. I have one post to go to earn voting privileges and can hardly wait. There are a couple of posts that I'm proud of my effort and admitted a few I wish I could hit a backspace or delete button on..... but with the stumbles, we all stand up and hopefully attain better balance. Thanks for the suggestions & critique.

Above all, thank you for making me feel welcome and for being just as supportive to a newbie's efforts as to the gifted pros! I am inspired. *climbs off soapbox*

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Newbie..............RISE!! - Reply to topic