Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Congrats!!! - Reply to topic

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Congrats Anfa!

You're a machine! Already going on your 44! Great ideas everyday, always awesome visuals! It's a pleasure looking at your work!
Salut mon chum!

Claf

patim

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Not to belittle Anfa, he is one great idea and executing machine (he knows that I like his work). But I do like your work also a great deal Claf. It say's digital artist in your profile and by all means you are. You seem to get always a certain mood in your pics and make it crisp and colourful and ...and... beautifull

I think it's not even fair that you compete here Wink I wouldn't dare to take the challenge. But please keep them coming cause I enjoy looking at it.

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks patim!
I hope it doen't look unfair that I compete! You know, doing hyperrealistic illustrations and photo retouching for advertising agencies is not really creative... that's what I think! The creative part of the jobs are made by the art directors. I consider myself like a technician. So, playing on this site is different and good challenge for me, and i'm not get used to make a visual in a so short time, that's something new for me. I like it!
So, my goal is not really to have so many wins and votes, but having fun and enjoying if somebody like my work.
Salut!

patim

Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

Be my guest and have fun, I won't deprive you of that. It was just a goof. And I do like your work. So, let's play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Congrats!!! - Reply to topic