Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - EVERYONE READ THIS.....PUBLIC APOLOGY! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Bluesbro

Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:07 pm   Reply with quote         

bluefist wrote:
I don't think I even said that....I quoted it from someone.

Twaggoner, I think.

It was me Blue and Nan, and I still feel that way. Just have fun, and of course have a great Summer Cool

Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Why is that everyone here, that does not care about the votes, Care so much about the people who do care about the votes?

Why is it a big deal that Marco wanted to win, so he asked a couple people to vote for his entry. This could have just as easily backfired and caused more people to vote for serps. But it didn't. He won.

If you don't care about the votes, then you probably should not care about how the votes were acquired.

arcaico

Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

MoLinKo wrote:
If you don't care about the votes, then you probably should not care about how the votes were acquired.

wow... you kinda crashed my mind-BIOS with that MoLinko... Shocked

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Fugue

Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:46 pm   Reply with quote         

C'mon, we've all done it... it's exciting at first, then you start to think about it, then you feel quite humiliated.

Wait ...we are talking about taking a dump on your partner's chest during sex, right?

aw8pj

Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Fugue that may be the funniest and sickest thing I have ever read. God bless you . And as for marco, I feel that vote whoring is one thing, but it only compounded the offense if you were on chat blasting serps' pic ( I am only going on what I've heard, I personally did not see the comments.) That being said you have become a very active and, until now, a mostly positive voice on this site. I personally have appreciated many of the comments you have left on my entries. So I personally will not rush to pass judgement on what I am sure is a single indiscretion.

aw8

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:24 am   Reply with quote         

thank you aw8...the chat thing has been blown out of proportion....and i am apologising to all concerned, i was being a tad naive about that, and i didnt intend for it to come across like it did....... i am sorry for that, i cannot really say what happen in detail becuase i am not going to name names of others doing similar...but basically it was started by someone else....and me being stupid joined much later and obvioussly stood out like a flashing neon light.

i should have know better and now i am rightly being kicked around PSC like a rag doll.

all i can do is apologise and say it will not happen again.

and thanks also aw8 for noticing i am actually a helpful friendly kinda guy about 99.9% of the time...... altho right now i feel anything but that.

thanks again

and indeed

sorry again

MB

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am   Reply with quote         

MoLinko, it's a contest site, so obviously we all care about the votes. However, to what extremes are some members willing to go to to get votes?

Serps makes his pictures and posts them. He lets his work speak for itself and I have NEVER seen him make a negative comment to or about anyone here. I understand that marco is relatively "new" here. It is my hope that perhaps Serps could be a role model for him in the future.

I usually stay out of these threads, but I guess I reacted because I respect Serps so much. Anyway, Marco and I have exchanged a few PM's regarding this and it's all good. At the very least, I can be sure I won't be recieiving another PM from him asking me to vote.

And hopefully anyone else who read this thread won't PM me for votes either.

I hate it when people tell me what to do Wink

splodge

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:47 am   Reply with quote         

vote for me today nancers, i dbl dare you Smile

Hallcross Toots
marcoballistic

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:46 am   Reply with quote         

ha ha ha ha laughing my nuts off at splodge.. Laughing Laughing Laughing yeah anyway me and nancers are cool, as am i and most everyone else including serps, it wont be happening again, because hey it shouldnt have happened in the first place......anyone want to by 3 ex-friends who i have all but totally fallen out with ha ha ha

ReinMan

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:19 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
...it wont be happening again, ......

Prove it. You've said that before. And it happened again. Its not that I don't understand your wanting to win, but it saddens me that you can't keep your word. Sad

You've had your wins now... let's see how you handle the stardom. I must admit that I don't hold high hopes for you Marco. I feel you need to "mature" that enthusiasm a bit or you'll loose respect/friends here.

Peace, out.

st1n3r

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:27 am   Reply with quote         

MARCRACKHEADO!

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

MoLinKo

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:48 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

I must admit that I don't hold high hopes for you Marco. I feel you need to "mature" that enthusiasm a bit or you'll loose respect/friends here.

Ouch... Marco, better change or PSC will disown you. Like I always say never be yourself.

marcoballistic

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:57 am   Reply with quote         

I was wondering where you had got to man... cheers for ya comments in my forum apology Rein Very Happy

I however don't think you know the whole story, and my god you will die of old age if i put it all down here....

ok here goes...

i didnt even know i had whored until i got 2 messages back the following morning, I spoke to Al straight away, and sorted it out....

I was in a massive panic...ask him if ya like, I mean I apparently whored randomers, including many who had voted, if you have read my whole apology and indeed spoken to Al or quite a few people actually u will find out that the bits i can remember

(presuming you know why i cant remember, i.e i was drunk extremerly drunk, anyway its all in the forums)

where was I, oh yes the only thing i was sure of is that I was on here late night/early morning, with some of my so called mates that i was talking to about this site.

I have for your information falled out with 3 of them not exclusively over this but it was a factor..... anyway we were on here and I know we were pissing around to some degree, and I wasnt always in the room as you do when ya come home buzzing and drunk, ya dont sit still, now I am not saying i didnt do any of this, cos i must have, but i certainly didnt PM the ammount that some say I did.

I am trying to right my name here, and unless a vast majority think I am stupid, why would I PM known mods and admin and oldskool members, I hate whoring since I signed up full, and you can ask any of my friends on here that is the case, this is a nightmare situation that seems to be sorting itself out, then another message pops up calling me everything under the sun.....

now i didnt have to apologise personally via PM's and on this thread, but I have cos thats the kind of guy I am Rein.

I want this to be right again, and for people to stop thinking I am now scum....because before this happened I was anything but....

I have made a mistake, but it wasnt totally my fault, but hey I'll take the full blame if thats what you want. I just want to enjoy this site and chill with my friends and chop some images.

Serps has accepted my apology, and luckily what transpired the votes i recieved in the dying hours of the comp wouldnt have made a difference anyway, otherwise i would have mailed jmh and asked him to quash my entry and give serps the win...i have no problem with that.

Finally before i kill you all with words, i only need to mature Rein when I am drunk obviously, and as for i lied....well that just really strikes the bone with me as the circumsances of this arnt exactly ya normal whoring...

i will never do it again, and if i do i will personally remove myself from the site is that ok with you....

this is starting to really do my head in...seriously. this place is cool, but hey, i dont want a mental break-down over it....

Marco out.

ReinMan

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

MoLinKo wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

I must admit that I don't hold high hopes for you Marco. I feel you need to "mature" that enthusiasm a bit or you'll loose respect/friends here.

Ouch... Marco, better change or PSC will disown you. Like I always say never be yourself.

Mr. LinKo,

I've PM'd Marco as to why I said what I said. I stand behind it.
My comment there was not a threat or an order for Marco to CHANGE. Marco knows he can do and be whatever he wants. In life though, sadly, how we "be and do" effects how we are judged - we can argue all we want about it, but that is HOW THE WORLD WORKS. Action talks / Bullshit walks.
I think Marco is a cool (and like myself a somewhat hyper) guy, and my truth is after 45 years on this MudBall I'm an old man with some experience in dealing with peeps relationships. If I didn't give a shit about Marco I'd say nothing. But I'm saying something. And, as he posted this publicly I'm saying this part publicly. The PM stuff to Marco is between him and I.

Everyone, please enjoy in your own way the rest of this thread - over and oot! Smile

Cynn

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

Chop more, drink less.

Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - EVERYONE READ THIS.....PUBLIC APOLOGY! - Reply to topic