So, itís been awhile. Are you wild with anticipation yet? Can you taste the anxiety in the back of your throat? If not, then you soon will. Maybe you lost by only a few points in the past and are looking for sweet vengeance or perhaps you donít even know what the Scavenger Hunt is, but you want in, to be a partÖ a part of this momentous occasion. Yes, the time has come once again for the PSC Scavenger Hunt.
Scavenger Hunt IV aka SHIV will be starting up on August 26th and running until September 2nd 2005. You have this weekend and next week to form teams. Now letís go over some of the official rules, which were laid down by the past judges.
* You must have a team of at least 2 members but no more than 4 and a name for the team. You make the teams. Don't be shy, if you see some user left alone feeling down cuz they are once again last to be picked, PICK them...they might be good at this thing.
* You can't be on more than one team.
* As the winners of the last scavenger hunt, Team Buceta (Anfa, Alex, Arcaico, and Billtvshow) will create a wacky list of 12 items you will have to take pictures of, photoshop, find on the internet, or otherwise creatively produce and we will include brief intructions of what you must do for each item.
* Each item in the list will be assigned a maximum point value that can be given by the judges if completed.
* The list will be posted and the competition will begin on Friday, August 26th at 8:00am PSC time and you will have until Friday, September 2nd at 11:59pm PSC time to find/create and submit as many of the items as you can.
* Each member of Team Buceta will individually score each entry for each team. Each score from each judge will then be added together for a total for each item. The scores for each item will then be added together for each team creating a Team Total.
* The team with the highest total will WIN the full and exclusive rights to run/create/judge the next scavenger hunt.
For those that haven't seen this or participated in the past, the results of the two previous hunts can be found at the following links...
Scavenger Hunt #1: http://users.adelphia.net/~hdavis/scavengerhunt.htm
Scavenger Hunt #2: http://www.geocities.com/stueycool/
Scavenger Hunt #3: http://users.adelphia.net/~hdavis/scvngrhtpsc3.htm
As stated, we will post another thread with a list of items and additional info at or around 8am PSC time on August 26, 2005.
You should use this thread to find teammates, announcing your team and team name and also some taunting. After you team is finalized, please announce it here with all of your team members listed.
On your markÖ get setÖ