Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Final Product - Reply to topic

What do you think?

Its awesome

76%

76%

[ 10 ]

Its lame

23%

23%

[ 3 ]

Total Votes: 13

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

This is the gun I made for yesterday's contest. I have touched it up a bit. hope you like it.

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Ok, but where's the option for "It's good, but no need to whore for votes by posting an entry from an open contest in the forum"? Wink

Let the votes (and comments) you get in the contest speak for themselves.

Good luck with that post. Smile

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:15 pm   Reply with quote         

however it appears, Im not whoring for votes. I promised Marco last night that I'd do a big one. If I could post this as my entry, I would have, but as you can see, its a tad too large. If this site isnt for sharing side projects, someone should have told me earlier, or I wouldnt have posted this...

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Oh.. my apologies, that's how it seemed to come across. Maybe cos the contest is still open for voting.

Nothing wrong with posting/sharing a larger/more detailed version of a pic, but I think it's fair to say that the PSC "etiquette" is usually to do that in the comments of your own post, or after the contest ends. But maybe since it's no longer anonymous, it doesn't really matter so much.

Anyway, it is a damn good entry, and it's earned my vote, so no hard feelings here!

Smile

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:42 pm   Reply with quote         

ok, thanks. I mean it, though, Im not trying to draw attention to it, I know it doesnt make a difference, people will see it anyways, and I dont see how posting a pic will somehow make people vote for it. So Im glad you see it in my perspective.

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:58 pm   Reply with quote         

looking good mase, proper john woo style going on there, i didnt think ya meant you were going to post it up in a forum after comp had finished, but hey here it is lol, ahhhh well, like you say sharing is all good, and the pic is way to big like you also said.

loving it mase.

nice one

MB

yello_piggy

Post Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:25 am   Reply with quote         

hi mason, I can understand your joy at your gun, it is really awesome! I like the trigger most Laughing *klick* *peng* *ergh*

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Final Product - Reply to topic