Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

lordrott

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

pleased to meet you all !

i'm a male from argentina, 28 years old.
graphic designer working at a company wich pays me enough to eat and live... if you heard something about argentina, you will realise that i'm a very lucky dude.

hobby? kung fu

take care!

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Spencej1129 here and my real name is Jason, recently turned thirty, so i have been spending my days trying to keep the cobwebs from gathering in my hair.

I have twin boys that are 17months old as of sept3, 05, and they keep me pretty busy. I am a stay at home dad, but JUST accepted a graphic design job at a local company, where i will try and change the world only to be stifled creatively. ha ha.

My hobbies are saying in various tones "no", "stop" and "put that down"

These are my two boys who show up in some of my less popular chops. Very Happy:

che

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm an overbooked phD student in biochemistry. I like proteins and I need synchrotron radiation to discover how proteins look like. But, since I had discovered Miss Robin, I had understood what perfection should seem like...
(This sentence is also suitable for Nancers, LRossa, Cynn, etc...,etc,,,Splodge,,...etc...,)

Che

mere_artist

Post Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:23 pm   Reply with quote         

this is me:

My name is Bill and I am a Photoshopoholic. I am a 33 year old art director from Long Beach, Long Island, New York, USA.

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:51 am   Reply with quote         

Hi! My name is Claude.
I 'm 44.

I started to draw at highschool, doing my teachers caricatures... some of them really didn't like me!
Since then , I never stopped! First, I became a graphic designer, and later a hyperrealistic illustrator.
And now, I'm doing mostly photo retouching. I'm freelance, working at home... I love it!
But my real passion is painting. This is so fascinating. My dream is to make a living by painting...

I met my wife 5 years ago. We get married 4 years ago in Montreal, and had another wedding party
in Tokyo. She's Japanese and I'm French speaking, so now our English has a unique weird
french-japanese accent!!! Her French is getting good... my Japanese?... gonna take time!
We have a marvellous little 13 months old girl. She's adorable!

The best thing I ever done: Snowboarding at Lake Tahoe in 3 feet deep fresh powder snow!

The worst thing I ever done: Falling asleep on my motorcycle on highway 87 in New-York state,
at 70 mph (120 km/h)...! Somewhere, it was my luckiest day too! I just opened my eyes when my
front wheel touched a car bumper.

After my family, snowboarding, painting, I have another passion: music.
I dont play music but I listen a lot of it!
Some artists and groups that I like: Beck, Radiohead, Elbow, Björk, Arcade Fire, Nils Petter Molvaer,
Frank Zappa, Susumu Yokota, Underworld.

And now, I think that I can say that PSC is becoming a new passion!

Bye! Salut! Ciao! Sayonara!

missrobin74

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:55 am   Reply with quote         

che wrote:
I'm an overbooked phD student in biochemistry. I like proteins and I need synchrotron radiation to discover how proteins look like. But, since I had discovered Miss Robin, I had understood what perfection should seem like...
(This sentence is also suitable for Nancers, LRossa, Cynn, etc...,etc,,,Splodge,,...etc...,)

Che

hahaha... cute! Splodge... yes, he's the sexiest of all us bitches Wink

ReyRey

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi all,
I am a 38 year old digital artist for an advertising company. I do work for (Pepsi, Dove,Subway restaurants, Pedigree, Dannon, Motts, Nestle waters, and a whole bunch more. I have a college degree as an illustrator. I was a chef for ten years before that. I also painted portraits in oil on the side. (By the way..I never get any votes for the things that I actually draw by hand and paint in photoshop. I use the tools just like I would use actual oil paints and brushes.. I think maybe people think I'm using some magic filter. I hate all the art filters. They never give you what you want. Oh well) I have a wonderful cute wife and two beautiful little children. (3 year old and 1 year old). I play Guitar, Harmonica, Banjo, and a little piano. I also write my own songs. I used to play and sing for a living when I was younger. I have an addiction problem. I am addicted to Photoshopcontest.com. I can't get enough of it. You guys and girls are all talented and creative. I will become a member as soon as I have two nickles to rub together. We are going through a tough time financialy right now so I am going to wait until we have a little extra. ( I hope) But when I do become a member......LOOK OUT!!! :0* Twisted Evil[/i]

Morbid circle arts

Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:42 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Im Rob,

Im 29 years old.........and metal to the bone.
Like my screen name says............ im in to dark and gothic art like stuff.
I draw, design and create stuff that others like to call EVIL.
But for the rest im a nice guy Wink
I have a son that's 3 years old.
And a girlfriend that i love........with all my heart.
I design covers and logo's for metal bands...........that i do here==> HTTP://WWW.BRUTALISM.COM
It's a metal portal that helps Bands, labels, radio stations, etc, etc.

Well that's it for now.

Very Happy

Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello
I like green grapes and green apples

Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Morbid circle arts wrote:
Hi Im Rob,
Im 29 years old.........and metal to the bone.
Like my screen name says............ im in to dark and gothic art like stuff.
I draw, design and create stuff that others like to call EVIL....

Hi Rob...

I checked out your site and hit the graphic design link. http://www.brutalism.com/graphic.html

If the artwork you created for the "Rectal Smegma" and "Fetal Pulp" band logos are any indication of the work you'll do here, there's no limit to the heights to which you will soar.

Your tasteful yet literal treatment of the "Titty Torture" logo made a fitting couterpart to your interpretation of the "Faeces Eruption" logo. While one would expect fecal matter in the branding, you remained steadfast to your overarching blood splatter theme. Kudos.
And don't even think that the plastic wrap filter you used to enhance the blood for the "Vaginaal Vocht" logo went unnoticed or unnapreciated.

As for the CD cover artwork.... c'est magnifique!
Your take on the "Anal Penetration" cover evokes memories of Gustav Klimt with hints of Jackson Pollock (in the spraying poo).

Welcome to the site. And if you do wedding invitations, I have a few interested customers.

AlmostPerfect

Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:59 pm   Reply with quote         

My Turn?!?!?! Yikes! I'm not comfortable having the floor to tell all. Let me just quickly run down a list of notes to give you an idea of the woman behind the name: AlmostPerfect. The name actually comes from my competitive nature. There was a time when I only used the PC for Spades, Canasta and Hearts... after winning the Tournament of Champions so many times someone gave me the nic and I've kept it. Years ago, (1996?) when I first got my PC my nic was TheBrewnet - after a year of chatting I was listed in Entertainment Weekly as one of the top 20 people to talk to on the net... i think I ranked 18th. My real name is Norma Jean, my father was a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe.
For about 10 years of my life, while going thru a bad marriage, two kids, a divorce and all the death, sickness, blahzay blahzay... in the large family I have... I began suffering from a reoccuring nightmare.. 4/5 years ago my boyfriend suggested that I write about it since the plot was pretty kewl and it wasn't going away any time soon... I have since written 2 books and have been searching for a publisher. Just alot has happened in my life in the past 4 years, rather quick in procession, so I put the books on the back burner, so to speak.
My fiance is also a member of PSC, Goldenslumbers. We have been challenging each other for years doing exactly what PSC does with pictures and a group of people... which brought us to PSC.
So currently I'm getting used to life in small town mid America. I was in a Music Video ( Have a Nice Trip which you can view on-line) for a group called HYPERCHYLD... http://www.hyperchyld.com (they are also a chapter in my book). The producer of the video, Francis Xavier (http://www.mdfilmfest.com/2000/filmdetail/barry.html)

I live near Ingalls, Oklahoma, now a ghost town, I took this pic of the hotel/saloon where the DALTON GANG made their last stand.

There is more info on our website: www.bartusciogalleria.zoomshare.com

bluefist
Site Moderator

Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Great to learn more about you Claf. Smile

You are an extremely talented artist.

Thank you for gifting us with you extraordinary work.

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:26 pm   Reply with quote         

hello everybody
I am an exchange student 22 years old visiting america
I was living in Catalunya region Spain
I love to draw rave and rave some more

I am studying graphic arts

I will try to use this site for my studies

peace

aaanen

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi there,
Very Happy My name is Arjan Aanen. That will explain the Triple-A-Thing. It's also the name of a new company for Graphic Design and Advise I am starting up.

Smile I study Architecture in Delft, The Netherlands (Holland). Hope to be a Bachelor in a year or Master in 3 years. Cause some serious issues I had to stop for a while, but started again, more active and alive than ever.

Wink With my 27-years old I make a real handsome man. 5 years of deticated training of Kung Fu (Wing Chun - style), and Swimming & Fitness right now keeps my God-Shaped Body in awesome condition

Cool I like to play the trumpet or make some litl beats on a PC. Got 6 GB of Big-Beat-Hard-Pumping-Oldscool-DJ-Mix-Sets, like the Breezeblock makes. The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, DJ Yoda, DJ Food, MR. Scruff, Squarepusher... and loads moore

Shocked For further ado, I really like to 'play' PSC. Never had any lessons in PS, just learned it by doing it too much. I joined PSC cause I was looking for a playground where I could have fun, compete, and get better more and more (always). I want to learn more style-and-idea-skills.

Very Happy But most of all:
I am very happy to still be alive. Therefore I take life very serious so I make loads of fun with friends, work hard, relax, and try to enjoy every day.

Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi, I'm new here. I've started crazy about photoshop just this year, since i made my first website to help my friend. So, I'm also new in photoshop.

I'm Indonesian (2Cool and now studying in Holland, Rotterdam (dag Aaanen!). I study international business. I have no skill (yet) with other tools like adobe illustrator, corel draw, etc. So.. photoshop only...

I'm no designer, but like to try the challanges. Nice to meet you guys!

ayok

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - WHO ARE YOU?.. - Reply to topic