Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Rex Cross + - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Rex Cross

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Hello there. I wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone on the forums. I've actually been on PSC for years off and on (different aliases over time), but this is the first time I really tried exploring the forums.

I'd love to trade some techniques and tips with peeps out there--or perhaps some of the PS plugins I have written for my personal use (PC). If you feel up to it, chat it up sometime.

- Rex

arcaico

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Rex Cross wrote:
I'd love to trade some techniques and tips with peeps out there--or perhaps some of the PS plugins I have written for my personal use (PC). If you feel up to it, chat it up sometime.

DUDE!!!! What do you think this is???? A Photoshop site????

wait... damn... it IS...
my mistake, sorry...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Rex Cross

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:37 pm   Reply with quote         

oh..sh&t, you are right! wtf was i thinking!

ScionShade

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Rex Cross wrote:
(different aliases over time)- Rex

Why do you have to say that?
And what is this whole thing with rockprinzess?
Is she your wife?
Is she an alias too?
And what is this 3d filter you talked about?
What alias names do we know you from?
Why do you need an alias?

Rex Cross

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:09 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Rex Cross wrote:
(different aliases over time)- Rex

Why do you have to say that?
And what is this whole thing with rockprinzess?
Is she your wife?
Is she an alias too?
And what is this 3d filter you talked about?
What alias names do we know you from?
Why do you need an alias?

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Rockprinzess is my wife, yes, not my alias, she liked the site and joined. One of my old aliases (that I can remember) is zeromus, don't remember the other one (when I first joined). 3d filter? Which one?... I need an alias because this is the internet, some anonymity for minimal protection is good in my opinion. oh..and my blood type is AB, social security number is 12345678, and home phone is 555-1234...you can get my credit report at 866-837-5555..and a criminal background check for me at 800-542-1233. Razz

- rex

rockprinzess

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Yup, I'm his wifey... he actually introduced me to PS a few months ago and taught me the basic fundamentals. Come to think of it... he forced me at first because I was interested in it, but later on I learned to like it alot. Wink I'll soon be posting entries again... just been busy lately. Razz

ScionShade

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I thought of that Zeromus chop first thing when i saw yer entry today.
Thanks for answering. i feel much better now Smile
Alias's tend to make me worry, i'm sure you understand Razz

arcaico

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:23 pm   Reply with quote         

you're forgiven, once you like Bob Dylan. Twisted Evil

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

ScionShade

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:48 pm   Reply with quote         

haHA!
Good idea- I don't have a copy of "Decades " anymore-- THANX!
Hellooooooooooooooooooo Limewire

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:41 am   Reply with quote         

Rex Cross wrote:
One of my old aliases (that I can remember) is zeromus, don't remember the other one (when I first joined).
- rex

why not use your original?

Rex Cross

Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:42 am   Reply with quote         

i tried to get zeromus back, I wrote an email to PSC saying that my old email account is inactive and I dont remember the password.. but, no response... so rather than waiting forever... i just grabbed a new account.. Sad

my entry for today is probably the most time consuming one i've done so far.. hmmm... not getting as many votes as I hoped, but oh well.. on with my next post Very Happy

ReyRey

Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

I think if people take the time to see what you did for todays post you will get more votes. At first glance it looks like you found a nice picture and posted it. I did not even see the source. Then I read on and checked everything out and was very impressed. Alas, you may get very undervoted this round because most people look quick and don't investigate. If it helps, I loved it. ;0) Very Happy

Rex Cross

Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:27 am   Reply with quote         

Thank you very much for the good words. I can understand how most people would overlook it, I can't say I haven't been guilty of that a few times. Any tips on creativity, it seems to be the hardest part of all. Well, at least something creative and excellent. For example, I'm sure that for tomorrow entry, I probably put what other people have. for those who have seen it... a knuckle sandwich.

ReyRey wrote:
I think if people take the time to see what you did for todays post you will get more votes. At first glance it looks like you found a nice picture and posted it. I did not even see the source. Then I read on and checked everything out and was very impressed. Alas, you may get very undervoted this round because most people look quick and don't investigate. If it helps, I loved it. ;0) Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

ahhh very cool good job rex hehe i got my wifey started a few months ago too and shes really picked up some things. She rarely asks for help from me because she wanted to learn it and watch herself get better and better. So she can see where she started and how much shes leanred. Im very proud. We both kinda been busy too but we will be posting more soon. So definately welcome back. Nice to see some couples get into the art thing Smile

Rex Cross

Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

pitbullz wrote:
ahhh very cool good job rex hehe i got my wifey started a few months ago too and shes really picked up some things. She rarely asks for help from me because she wanted to learn it and watch herself get better and better. So she can see where she started and how much shes leanred. Im very proud. We both kinda been busy too but we will be posting more soon. So definately welcome back. Nice to see some couples get into the art thing Smile

Indeed,similar story here. I often offer her help but she refuses. Say, how do I get socked ( a puppet ) ? Going for a primadonna theme. hehe

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Rex Cross + - Reply to topic