Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Reunion Contest Voting - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

If you think for one minute you can tell me how to vote and I'll do it, you are wrong, Sir.

I will vote for the images I like best tomorrow if I want. That's what I usually do. I will save votes until I feel everyone has posted, then I will vote some more. Then I will vote again before the contest is over. That's how I usually vote anyway.

That said, I think showcase has a good point, and that is "don't blow your load early" and run out of votes before everyone has a chance to post.

And Mr. Alex, I was not the only one to run out of votes last time, I remember MoZub and a few others using their aliases to vote too, but I don't have one, so I was stuck. If yo upost something good this time, you'll get my vote. Wink

So Showcase-let-me-tell-everyone-how-to-vote......are you posting in the contest tomorrow??? Question

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
My proposition...

Who's with me?? What'dya say? come on...just this one day?

I made a proposition, a proposal. I ASKED people to join me in this cause...didnt tell them. People will vote however they like no matter what I say. I just felt like saying it.

as far as my entry, you'll have to wait and see...I will, however, be using all 25 of my votes I presume.

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers, I was just kidding... I know it was hard to vote for all the good entries last time and also easy to miss one. Your vote wouldn't have changed a thing about my last reunion result and even if it would, I wouldn't mind... (Now, is that a sentence? That make a lot of would... And what about those verb tense? hehe)

After all, you came up with that reunion contest idea a year ago and it's because of you if I payed for advantage and if I had that much fun here during the last year. I thank you for that.

Now tell me, what means "if you post something good THIS TIME, you'll get my vote"? Wink You don't like my router post? Cool

BTW, I'm not entering tomorrow... Don't even bother looking for my post. Sad

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

how about everyone gets 50 votes just for the reunion contest? it will distinguish it a bit more from the other everyday contests, as well as give more people a chance to get votes.

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
how about everyone gets 50 votes just for the reunion contest? it will distinguish it a bit more from the other everyday contests, as well as give more people a chance to get votes.

People cant pick the top 25?

its not about giving everyone a vote just for posting. some will do good and go without votes. thats the way contests are.

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:09 pm   Reply with quote         

well, what I mean is, if there are gonna be a ton of people storming in here for the reunion, there might be way more than 25 that more than deserve a vote. I dunno, I guess it doesnt matter. What I want to know is, is jmh entering this one, too?

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/69339/display.html

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Agreed! There will be more than 25 that deserve a vote.

Our job will be to pick the most 25 deserving images. We can do it, Mason. No doubt, it will be tough...but I know we can! Smile

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:16 pm   Reply with quote         

I know you were kidding, Alex.

I know you were proposing, Showcase. Next time get a REAL diamond. Razz

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Well i got my entry ready, i've been working on it for a few days now...Luckily before this contest my Logitech laser mouse gave out...so i cut a TON of stuff out with the pen, and lasso, with a crappy ball mouse....That made it take a little longer...lol, but i'm excited. Very Happy I'll be at the site clicking the refresh button repeatedly tommorrow morning at 8! hope to see all ya'll there!!

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:08 pm   Reply with quote         

Freakboy wrote:
I'll be at the site clicking the refresh button repeatedly tommorrow morning at 8! hope to see all ya'll there!!

Same here. the contest starts 7:00 in the morning my time, which I am really happy for. I will be able to post before I have to go to school. Usually I get up at 6:30, so the entry time is perfect. for me....not for other people who would have to get up at, say 3:00 am or so! sorry guys!

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:28 pm   Reply with quote         

lol, contest opens at 7 here actually, and i don't have advantage, so i usually get up at 6:30, shower, then get on at seven, chop till 8, then go to school...so this contest is a fun one for me. Laughing

arcaico

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:32 pm   Reply with quote         

ha... just submited my entry. My troll skills allowed me to be the 32nd poster... Laughing

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:18 am   Reply with quote         

By the time i post at midnight here, it'll be ike what? the 742nd post?!?! Laughing

Lord David

Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

someone tell em newbies the game is not "vote for your friends so they win", it has got obvious long ago

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:53 am   Reply with quote         

votes for what tou see, and all that

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Reunion Contest Voting - Reply to topic