Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Could someone give me the list of unofficial rules? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:38 am   Reply with quote         

So I don't break them anymore.

Graphically killing children is apparently one of the things one shouldn't do. Any others that I should add to the list?

ScionShade

Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:52 am   Reply with quote         

man hiney----that about covers it--
got one pulled huh?
Don't fret-- it's a cool claim around here, having one pulled,
it's like a battle scar you can proudly display-
GOOD JOB!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 am   Reply with quote         

It didn't get pulled. It just got thrashed in the comments.

I got beat up by the police of popular opinion rather than the moderators of PSC, hence the "unofficial." I don't think there's anything explicitly written that would warrant the actual removal of my photo.

ScionShade

Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:59 am   Reply with quote         

Ah, I've posted a lot of bombs, don't let it bug ya--
I duuno why anyone would ahve a problem after the bloody messes marco's been posting,
take it with a grain of salt, I know it sux to get that reaction, but
that's the game. Chop on wayward son. Smile

mikey

Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:24 am   Reply with quote         

It was the timing that I did'nt like of the stabbing pic" Shocked because it was so close to the holidays Rolling Eyes I've seen stuff like that before here so it's not the first time" Twisted Evil ~ Just use not so common sense Laughing and every little thing is gonna be alright Cool ~

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:24 pm   Reply with quote         

There's nothing that warrents your post being pulled, imho. I would hope that you are intelligent enough that the thought had crossed your mind that it might cause a reaction from some of the members here. Were you really surprised that some people didn't like it?

I myself prefer "implied violence" in the chops here, but that's just my own personal taste. For example, a baby playing innocently with a safety pin is funny...a baby with a safety pin stuck in it's eye is not.

Showing the blood and a knife in the gut is a bit too blatent for me, and while I won't delete it, I won't vote for it either.

But I have voted for lots of your other work, so there you have it!

Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         

dude... it's not even the fact of killing a child... fact is that you used the source as a mere complement to your image... the idea is to manipulate a source, not to make a random image and stick the source somewhere... you could have put the mouse, the egg, the floor cleaner, the contact lens case, or whatever in there... I'm sure you had a hard time to make that image, but for sure you didn't follow one simple rule... to manipulate the source image... you just made a chop of your taste and sticked the mouse on it. If the source was the kid, then at least you could have a reason to complain...

just keep choping dude... but it would be nice to use the source as the main source of your chop, not as a complement...

stay safe... play fair... and remember... winners don't use drugs...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Goat1981

Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:07 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
I myself prefer "implied violence" in the chops here, but that's just my own personal taste. For example, a baby playing innocently with a safety pin is funny...a baby with a safety pin stuck in it's eye is not.

Laughing Laughing

Oh, and don't forget... "Manass" is not allowed either. It'll get pulled immediately. Wink

mikey

Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:15 pm   Reply with quote         

And no blasphemy against the Holy Ghost! ~ Laughing Shocked Crying or Very sad Cool

Goat1981

Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:27 pm   Reply with quote         

mikey wrote:
And no blasphemy against the Holy Ghost! ~ Laughing Shocked Crying or Very sad Cool

...and the worst thing you could do would be to comine a picture of the Holy Ghost and manass all into one. You definately would get 0 votes for that! Shocked

mikey

Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:36 pm   Reply with quote         

And no nose picking pictures please! Argh that would make a me sicka! Laughing

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:20 am   Reply with quote         

No religious rips
No man ass

Okay... is man bulge okay? >_>

If not... *erases speedo entry* <_<;

Goat1981

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:50 am   Reply with quote         

Manass / buldge is fine with me. Maybe I should be a mod. Razz

ScionShade

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:21 am   Reply with quote         

Goat1981 wrote:
mikey wrote:

...and the worst thing you could do would be to comine a picture of the Holy Ghost and manass all into one. You definately would get 0 votes for that! Shocked

Where did all that come from? Confused

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:34 am   Reply with quote         

BWAAAAAHAAAA GOAT!!!

Looks like you and I have at least one thing in common! Wink

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Featured Pic - Could someone give me the list of unofficial rules? - Reply to topic