Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dire warning about burned CDs - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HandToolUK

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         

AtHeaMo wrote:
Quote:
the "Scion fist of fury"

Shocked

Remember: pg13 Tool!!!!!

HAhahahaa!!! Point taken, Mr AttenuatedHeadMonitor, sir! Embarassed

But you see - it's hard (sorry, I mean difficult) to keep things "PG13" once you start to let your mind wander into double-entendre land! Laughing

And there's stiff (err - intense) competition here for jokers and people who like to screw (um... mess) up what you say and make it come out all nasty. Wait that also sounds.. ahh fergeddit!

hungry

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         

FYI Tool PG13 is anthing below R or "An R-rating may include strong language, violence, nudity, drug abuse, other elements, or a combination of the above, so parents are counseled in advance to take this advisory rating very seriously. ?" From the MPAA.

Ofcourse that last A stands for America. Sorry non-Americans for the foreign term. Smile

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:19 pm   Reply with quote         

is there really anyone here under 13 that visits even semi-regularly? I would really like to know who they are lol I could care less if this site was rated "X," my senses are deadened.

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:47 pm   Reply with quote         

I refer my family, friends and students to this site. I wouldn't if it were X or even R rated.

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:13 am   Reply with quote         

pork

AtHeaMo

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
But you see - it's hard (sorry, I mean difficult) to keep things "PG13" once you start to let your mind wander into double-entendre land! Laughing

And there's stiff (err - intense) competition here for jokers and people who like to screw (um... mess) up what you say and make it come out all nasty. Wait that also sounds.. ahh fergeddit!

Tool, 'a dirty mind is a joy forever' is my favourite English saying! Wink Very British too, am I right?

seamusoisin

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:48 pm   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
is there really anyone here under 13 that visits even semi-regularly? I would really like to know who they are lol I could care less if this site was rated "X," my senses are deadened.

If a member lived on Jupiter he would have to wait 143 years before he would be 13 years old. Are there any members from Jupiter, or North Vancouver?

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReinMan

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         

HEY! Watch it Neighbor to Hamilton! Remember, the wind will not always blow in a direction that hides your closeness with The Evil Town. Evil or Very Mad

HandToolUK

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:17 pm   Reply with quote         

AtHeaMo wrote:
Tool, 'a dirty mind is a joy forever' is my favourite English saying! Wink Very British too, am I right?

Well if you can watch all the old "Carry On" movies and 'get' all the smutty references AND find them hilariously funny, then yes, you've become an honorary Briton!

(Hmm, maybe they should add that as one of the criteria for the "Britishness" test they kept trying to establish Laughing )

AtHeaMo

Post Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:35 am   Reply with quote         

Quote:
(Hmm, maybe they should add that as one of the criteria for the "Britishness" test they kept trying to establish Laughing )

A Britishness test? What's included?

-Talking without moving your upper lip?
-Driving on Sundays in a Rover wearing leather gloves and a hat?
-feeling embarrassed when you see a nice girl

or

- getting pissed and consequently really loud?
- running around naked at a football pitch?
- driving to Spain in 16 hour and immediately going to the beach and turning into a burning red lobster?

In the Netherlands, we have a similar test as well for newcomers. Even most Dutch people aren't able to pass that test though.... Laughing

Post Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Je stinkt uit je bek als een aap uit z'n reet Shocked

Synthvet

Post Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 pm   Reply with quote         

HTUK wrote:
Quote:
Well if you can watch all the old "Carry On" movies and 'get' all the smutty references AND find them hilariously funny, then yes, you've become an honorary Briton!

"Carry On Camping" Gotta be an all time classic!!

Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:28 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
According to this article at computerworl.com.

Quote:
"Unlike pressed original CDs, burned CDs have a relatively short life span of between two to five years, depending on the quality of the CD,"...

I've noticed mine don't even last that long. I find myself burning two of everything these days just to be on the safe side.

Neil.

AtHeaMo

Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
Je stinkt uit je bek als een aap uit z'n reet Shocked

And when exactly did you smell a monkey's butt, if I might ask?... Razz

Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Neil Labute wrote:

I've noticed mine don't even last that long. I find myself burning two of everything these days just to be on the safe side.

You don't leave your cd case on your dashboard out in the sun all day, do you? A friend was wondering why all his cd's kept getting warped and "melted." I had to explain to her why you don't do that. Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dire warning about burned CDs - Reply to topic