Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dire warning about burned CDs - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HandToolUK

Location: London, UK

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:46 pm   Reply with quote         


AtHeaMo wrote:
Quote:
the "Scion fist of fury"


Shocked

Remember: pg13 Tool!!!!!


HAhahahaa!!! Point taken, Mr AttenuatedHeadMonitor, sir! Embarassed

But you see - it's hard (sorry, I mean difficult) to keep things "PG13" once you start to let your mind wander into double-entendre land! Laughing

And there's stiff (err - intense) competition here for jokers and people who like to screw (um... mess) up what you say and make it come out all nasty. Wait that also sounds.. ahh fergeddit!




hungry

Location: IL

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:04 pm   Reply with quote         


FYI Tool PG13 is anthing below R or "An R-rating may include strong language, violence, nudity, drug abuse, other elements, or a combination of the above, so parents are counseled in advance to take this advisory rating very seriously. ?" From the MPAA.

Ofcourse that last A stands for America. Sorry non-Americans for the foreign term. Smile




_________________
Hello

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:19 pm   Reply with quote         


is there really anyone here under 13 that visits even semi-regularly? I would really like to know who they are lol I could care less if this site was rated "X," my senses are deadened.




_________________
"Recently, NASA scientists discovered that most people love to play video games but hate to die in fiery airplane crashes."
________________________________
www.mason4300.deviantart.com
hungry

Location: IL

Post Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:47 pm   Reply with quote         


I refer my family, friends and students to this site. I wouldn't if it were X or even R rated.




_________________
Hello

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:13 am   Reply with quote         


pork




AtHeaMo

Location: Duketown

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:21 pm   Reply with quote         


Quote:
But you see - it's hard (sorry, I mean difficult) to keep things "PG13" once you start to let your mind wander into double-entendre land! Laughing

And there's stiff (err - intense) competition here for jokers and people who like to screw (um... mess) up what you say and make it come out all nasty. Wait that also sounds.. ahh fergeddit!


Tool, 'a dirty mind is a joy forever' is my favourite English saying! Wink Very British too, am I right?




_________________

seamusoisin

Location: Ottawa Strong!

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:48 pm   Reply with quote         


mason4300 wrote:
is there really anyone here under 13 that visits even semi-regularly? I would really like to know who they are lol I could care less if this site was rated "X," my senses are deadened.


If a member lived on Jupiter he would have to wait 143 years before he would be 13 years old. Are there any members from Jupiter, or North Vancouver?





_________________
I had the right to remain silent....but I didn't.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReinMan

Location: Whitby, ONTARIO, CAN

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:56 pm   Reply with quote         


HEY! Watch it Neighbor to Hamilton! Remember, the wind will not always blow in a direction that hides your closeness with The Evil Town. Evil or Very Mad




_________________

_________________________________
THIS SITE REALLY DOESN'T EXIST
the way our EGO THINKS IT MIGHT!
_________________________________
HandToolUK

Location: London, UK

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:17 pm   Reply with quote         


AtHeaMo wrote:
Tool, 'a dirty mind is a joy forever' is my favourite English saying! Wink Very British too, am I right?


Well if you can watch all the old "Carry On" movies and 'get' all the smutty references AND find them hilariously funny, then yes, you've become an honorary Briton!

(Hmm, maybe they should add that as one of the criteria for the "Britishness" test they kept trying to establish Laughing )




AtHeaMo

Location: Duketown

Post Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:35 am   Reply with quote         


Quote:
(Hmm, maybe they should add that as one of the criteria for the "Britishness" test they kept trying to establish Laughing )


A Britishness test? What's included?

-Talking without moving your upper lip?
-Driving on Sundays in a Rover wearing leather gloves and a hat?
-feeling embarrassed when you see a nice girl

or

- getting pissed and consequently really loud?
- running around naked at a football pitch?
- driving to Spain in 16 hour and immediately going to the beach and turning into a burning red lobster?

In the Netherlands, we have a similar test as well for newcomers. Even most Dutch people aren't able to pass that test though.... Laughing




_________________

Post Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         


Je stinkt uit je bek als een aap uit z'n reet Shocked




Synthvet

Location: Oregon

Post Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 pm   Reply with quote         


HTUK wrote:
Quote:
Well if you can watch all the old "Carry On" movies and 'get' all the smutty references AND find them hilariously funny, then yes, you've become an honorary Briton!


"Carry On Camping" Gotta be an all time classic!!




_________________
Due to the shape of the North American Elk's esophagus,
even if it could speak, it could not pronounce the word lasagna.
- Cliff Clavin

Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:28 am   Reply with quote         


TofuTheGreat wrote:
According to this article at computerworl.com.

Quote:
"Unlike pressed original CDs, burned CDs have a relatively short life span of between two to five years, depending on the quality of the CD,"...



I've noticed mine don't even last that long. I find myself burning two of everything these days just to be on the safe side.

Neil.




AtHeaMo

Location: Duketown

Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:34 pm   Reply with quote         


Quote:
Je stinkt uit je bek als een aap uit z'n reet Shocked


And when exactly did you smell a monkey's butt, if I might ask?... Razz




_________________

Post Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:58 pm   Reply with quote         


Neil Labute wrote:

I've noticed mine don't even last that long. I find myself burning two of everything these days just to be on the safe side.


You don't leave your cd case on your dashboard out in the sun all day, do you? A friend was wondering why all his cd's kept getting warped and "melted." I had to explain to her why you don't do that. Laughing Rolling Eyes




_________________
"Recently, NASA scientists discovered that most people love to play video games but hate to die in fiery airplane crashes."
________________________________
www.mason4300.deviantart.com

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dire warning about burned CDs - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com