Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - hello, a newbie here with a question (how odd!) - Reply to topic

wendysmurfie

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:30 am   Reply with quote         

Maybe odd, because it has absolutely nothing to do with photoshop Wink

This is my question and i would like it to be awnsered by a mod because they know i guess. Very Happy :

Can i use the original images given on this site on my own website Question
I would like to make a before-after site just for myself and my friends/family so they can vieuw my skills ( if you can speek of skills, i'm a newbie with ps)

They often come to me with the question if i can make something nice with a picture (for use with avatars etc) and i would like it to make my own site about my (and my partners) creations.
I will not use other peoples creations because that's there achievement (?? i'm dutch don't mention spelling please!)
And maybe i would like a link to go to this site's home directory so they can vieuw other peoples work as well, and register if they like. Question

Tnx for awnsering my "odd" question!

Regards,
wendy

Caldera

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:27 am   Reply with quote         

I believe others have done this before, even members who are mods Wink

splodge

Post Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I dont know about possible, more like compulsery to link to PSC home page if you have your own site,
if you want to use other .ppl's work on your site you will have to ask them first, feel free to use any of mine

Hallcross Toots
wendysmurfie

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:22 am   Reply with quote         

tnx, i don't have the site yet.... but better ask before starting to make one.

Maybe i will place some of others but in that case i would certainly ask the creator for its permission.

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:13 pm   Reply with quote         

I use the images from here on my site and no one stole my children away in the middle of the night (dammit) so I guess it's ok. I don't link to PSC but I do list the URL in the header somewhere.

http://homepage.mac.com/nancymorris/PhotoAlbum33.html

Post Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:23 am   Reply with quote         

Cool site you've got there nance. And some amazing art to!!
Mine now has the pictures listed on it, i still have to make a stuning background and i want to try some flash thingys so people can see the transformation of the original turning in to the new image. ( for example by using some blinds or fades to let the new image appear on top of the original and then move it to the side so people can compair them)

Thank you for the reply's! Very Happy

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - New Users - hello, a newbie here with a question (how odd!) - Reply to topic