Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hi everybody! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

tobini

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:06 pm   Reply with quote         

Well! As the topic names says : Hi everybody!
Ok, so a little introduction of myself:

I'm from Argentina, so my english is not the best, but anyyway you can understand me Laughing!
I love computers! Games! All about image edition, 3D, animation and all "art stuff". Programming is good for me too!
The most incredible for the people is that i am 12... is pretty disturbing sometimes, everybody see me when i'm using Ps or 3DS and tell me: "how old are you?!?!?!"... but well i like receiving some congratulations and some "you are crazy..." Laughing
I love making friends! I'm very calm... my friends say that i'm funny and that i'm intelligent ( this word is right? anyway clever could be to Smile )
I love music and i play the piano!
Well... thanks to rockprinzess to make me more welcome to this forum!
Bye!

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool

arcaico

Post Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:18 pm   Reply with quote         

welcome lad.

I'm brazilian. I dated an argentinian. And I hope you're not from Buenos Aires. That's all. Keep choping and using 3DS and you'll make money some day...

later

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

rockprinzess

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:14 am   Reply with quote         

WELCOME TOBINI! Hug Awesome introduction! Smile It sounds like you'll fit right in! Like i said before you should check out the forums and the chat to make more friends, Wink or if you're just bored Razz Anyway my fellow argentinian... Very Happy

Here are some questions to get to know you better and please answer them at each link i give you Cool

1 what does tobini mean or how did you come up with it? Razz

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2462

2 where in argentina do you live? i would say buenos aires and that you're his ex's cousin to scare arcaico Twisted Evil
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3727

3 do u have a picture of yourself? Either talk to a cool person on here called splodge Wink or:
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2221&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240

4 whats your country like? arcaico wants to know Smile
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2849

5 What are your interests, your hobbies, your pet peeves, any funny stories?... etc. Meaning ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Laughing
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2618

6 And now for meaningless crap like... whats under your bed? (But still fun!) Very Happy
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3832

7 Hmmm... i wanted to put seven on here... cuz it's my favorite number but... anyone else know of any good topics to visit??? Please

Anyone??? Please Please Please

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

princess... first... my ex is not from Buenos Aires... second, I know his country... and I oughta say it's a beautiful country... except for Buenos Aires...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

rockprinzess

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:43 am   Reply with quote         

Hey!!! What if he really was from buenos aires??? And he could still be your ex's cousin! It's still possible... even if they do live in different cities... Confused

I'm just playing with ya arc! Wink I've heard it's beautiful over there too... my dads side of the family is from argentina... but i've never been there but then again i don't know my dad... so why would i? Wink

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

when you are twelve, you better close your eyes quick as soon as you read "yello_piggy" Razz
welcome, you youngster!

arcaico

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:35 am   Reply with quote         

princess... she has only girl cousins... so that's not possible... besides, she doesn't have relatives in Buenos Aires, And I've been to Buenos Aires. It's a beautiful place. And people are really nice to you... if you speak in english. Open your mouth to speak in portuguese, and they turn from from jekyll to hyde. although that doesn't happen in the other cities... it's a porteño thing I guess... I noticed that when I entered a store asking for something in portuguese and they didn't do any effort to understand me. Then, I tried to speak in english in a different store... the guy didn't understand a word either, but went to another store to pick someone who did, to talk to me and find out what I wanted. Since this day on, I love Argentina. Except for that place they call Capital Federal.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

tobini

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:21 am   Reply with quote         

upss... yes!
i'm from buenos aires from the capital.. some people don't really like... brazilians... because lately in your country they stolen to 7 argentinian families! but i really like brazil, i admire your excelent football players! like ronaldinho! Very Happy
i don't discriminate anyone that's from another country, i admire them cause we are different! Other cultures to know, languages i very like it! Very Happy
well rockprinzess... ( let me know how should i tell you! ) i'll check that!
waiting for your answer arcaico!
and thanks for your greetings! ( i think i'm not saying it right Laughing )

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

I love the Brazilian Soccer team too! Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos rule! They practically OWN the "world cup"! Laughing

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:58 am   Reply with quote         

Okay I'm calling you Toby from now on! And Toby you're really cute! Laughing I'm glad you went to all the links i posted! It was funny to see all those topics pop up one by one! Anyway can't wait to see you post again! Once you have 10 entries... you can finally vote! Have fun! Wink

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

You call me arc, I call you lad, or kid...

I replied to you in the other thread you posted... just check it there... but we always see only one side of the fact (brazilian stealing argentinian families?? never heard of that)... but did ya know that argentinian tourist drivers that come to our beaches are responsible for most of the traffic tickets in summer, specially cause they know they won´t be charged for the ticket? And most of them are from cap fed? And most of the single cap fed men that come here in summer tend to think that brazilian girls are sinonim of "things made to fuck"? nah, I believe you don´t... after all, you´re 12... but anyway, you seem to be a good kid. My advice: go live somewhere else. Wink

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

wendysmurfie

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi Tobini!

Just want to welcome you here, and hope you have as much fun as i do (i'm not here for such a long time to, but its great fun!)
Looking forward to see your entry's.
Make yourself at home, take of your shoes... relax.. and chop chop chop!

Bye!

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

thanks for greets!
arc: well there is maybe somethings that don't go on our countries but if someone at least respect brazil or argentina we can expect more people to do this =)
rockp: and now... how should i tell you? because rockprincess is too long Razz! i can tell you... mmm.. just don't know.. please tell me you!
wendy: don't worry! i'll chop a lot Razz Very Happy !

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:57 pm   Reply with quote         

tobini wrote:

i don't discriminate anyone that's from another country, i admire them cause we are different!

That's probably the most intellegent thing I've ever heard a 12 year old say! Very Happy Granted I don't know any other 12 year olds but still. Lots of people of many ages could learn from that statement.

Hi tobini, I am pretty new here myself. Hope you'll like it here. Smile

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - Hi everybody! - Reply to topic