Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Lost Chops - Reply to topic

Watch them Drift

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Just wanted to do something with some of my old chops that never made it to posting.
Enjoy the misfits of My Documents folder. The stars that faded before stardom. Very Happy

This Contest: http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1000704/healthy-fungi.html?o=votes

This Contest: http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1000284/rusty-hatch.html?o=votes

This Contest: http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/1000390/middle-of-the-pier.html?o=votes

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

You only have 3? Shocked Laughing
I have enough to choke a gorilla! I have more unfinished chops than I do finished ones! And I probably have more finished ones that I didn't post than I have posted.

TheShaman

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

The original picture I didn't submit for the Reunion Contest.

Fabio and I have had a long history of slapping each other upside the head...(to put it mildly) but lately he's been civil to me, so I changed it up. Being such a big contest where far too many people would have seen it, I didn't want him to get angry or think it was anything but a joke...

Problem was when I went to change it out, I stupidly flattened my psd when I was in the finishing touches of it and had saved it... So when I went to replace his head for Dawg, I was working with a flat image. Thus the reason, the male dog doesn't quite match the others as some have pointed out...

Been told by a few people that this was a much better entry and I should have submitted it. But w/o his permission for use of his likeness, I didn't feel good about doing it.

Anyway, here's one of my lost chops.
Cheers fabulous. I know you love your puppies.

anfa

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
The original picture I didn't submit for the Reunion Contest.

Fabio and I have had a long history of slapping each other upside the head...(to put it mildly) but lately he's been civil to me, so I changed it up. Being such a big contest where far too many people would have seen it, I didn't want him to get angry or think it was anything but a joke...

Problem was when I went to change it out, I stupidly flattened my psd when I was in the finishing touches of it and had saved it... So when I went to replace his head for Dawg, I was working with a flat image. Thus the reason, the male dog doesn't quite match the others as some have pointed out...

Been told by a few people that this was a much better entry and I should have submitted it. But w/o his permission for use of his likeness, I didn't feel good about doing it.

Anyway, here's one of my lost chops.
Cheers fabulous. I know you love your puppies.

You should have posted this version. Laughing
The Brazilian Nutsack can take a joke!

anfa

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey, Watch them Drift! I've found your lost chops. They're up at the top of this page.

Tesore

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

I lost my lost chops Crying or Very sad

anfa

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 am   Reply with quote         

I'm only posting this because the forum has been dead for two days.

TheShaman

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 am   Reply with quote         

on the third day it rose again?

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Lost Chops - Reply to topic