Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Reuinion Contest. - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which date would you like

July the 8th

7%

7%

[ 2 ]

July th 13th

53%

53%

[ 15 ]

July the 30th

25%

25%

[ 7 ]

July the 9th

7%

7%

[ 2 ]

July the 25th

0%

0%

[ 0 ]

July the 26th

3%

3%

[ 1 ]

July the 15th

3%

3%

[ 1 ]

Total Votes: 28

nevet

Location: Israel>Vancouver

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 pm   Reply with quote         


Tesore wrote:
nevet wrote:
I think the 18th source would be a lot of fun for a reunion....


It's about July and not June! Laughing


OK now i'm confused Hmmm

You want to pick a date without knowing the source?
I think maybe it would be better if someone in charge would pick a source from the pile, just to make sure it's not a crappy one....

If it's a statue i'm not chopping it! Razz




_________________
Nine bucks at the craft store, hours of fun.
"remember life is nonsense so wear silly shoes." - Noel fielding
"Found a bouncy ball behind the couch. Nothing is getting accomplished today."
Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:06 pm   Reply with quote         


vunt van pumununt wrote:
shane.e.randall wrote:
Vote for other date people we are not Cows!


the 13th. It's just a great source. *moo*


You have to love Dutchies Laughing




Tesore

Location: On the way to Utopia!

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         


nevet wrote:
Tesore wrote:
nevet wrote:
I think the 18th source would be a lot of fun for a reunion....


It's about July and not June! Laughing


OK now i'm confused Hmmm

You want to pick a date without knowing the source?
I think maybe it would be better if someone in charge would pick a source from the pile, just to make sure it's not a crappy one....

If it's a statue i'm not chopping it! Razz


Come on girl... every source is a challenge! Wink




shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         


nevet wrote:
Tesore wrote:
nevet wrote:
I think the 18th source would be a lot of fun for a reunion....


It's about July and not June! Laughing


OK now i'm confused Hmmm

You want to pick a date without knowing the source?
I think maybe it would be better if someone in charge would pick a source from the pile, just to make sure it's not a crappy one....

If it's a statue i'm not chopping it! Razz


Too bad so sad.... But yes the whole point is that nobody knows the source... I thought I was kinda clear but then again I tend to be an idiot with English from time to time.




_________________
<iframe></iframe>
blue_lurker

Location: Australia

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:03 am   Reply with quote         


You need to read up on what the reunion contest is all about my friend Smile




_________________

nevet

Location: Israel>Vancouver

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 am   Reply with quote         


I just thought I'd rather it be fun than challenging....




_________________
Nine bucks at the craft store, hours of fun.
"remember life is nonsense so wear silly shoes." - Noel fielding
"Found a bouncy ball behind the couch. Nothing is getting accomplished today."
cringer8

Location: Seattle

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:37 pm   Reply with quote         


blue_lurker wrote:
You need to read up on what the reunion contest is all about my friend Smile


You need to make up your mind, old-timer, Laughing

Since no one with the authority is willing to run a reunion contest like they used to, Shane is at least trying the next best thing...

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU RECOMMENDED IN ANOTHER THREAD.

Maybe you just like to bitch and moan no matter what Rolling Eyes




shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 am   Reply with quote         


cringer8 wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
You need to read up on what the reunion contest is all about my friend Smile


You need to make up your mind, old-timer, Laughing

Since no one with the authority is willing to run a reunion contest like they used to, Shane is at least trying the next best thing...

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU RECOMMENDED IN ANOTHER THREAD.

Maybe you just like to bitch and moan no matter what Rolling Eyes



My whole goal was to get everyone to agree on a date, then we have enough time to get the word out to everyone. If we voted on just an image I was worried some people would back out that did not get their image picked. Anyway I'm hoping that the whichever mod picks the image will pick something good.




_________________
<iframe></iframe>
blue_lurker

Location: Australia

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 am   Reply with quote         


cringer8 wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
You need to read up on what the reunion contest is all about my friend Smile


You need to make up your mind, old-timer, Laughing

Since no one with the authority is willing to run a reunion contest like they used to, Shane is at least trying the next best thing...

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU RECOMMENDED IN ANOTHER THREAD.

Maybe you just like to bitch and moan no matter what Rolling Eyes


Yep its attitudes like yours that make PSC fun no more. You don't need to name call and be sarcastic...the reunion contest has rules that work and I will say this for Shane at least he is prepared to try and learn, you just defame and name call. Maybe that's why a lot of us OLDTIMERS don't want to be involved any more.

Nice work on getting people behind the idea.

Shane I started working on an email chart with over 225 names of old timers once I have a way to send it to you its your to use. Im not interested any more. Sorry about that mate.




_________________

cringer8

Location: Seattle

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am   Reply with quote         


Please, Blue, don't even.

I have never seen a thread topic where you have anything positive to add. All you do is put people down and create divides. You already have no interest in this site, so don't act like it's me or my attitude that has suddenly turned you sour.

Anytime someone you don't consider worthy (usually newer members) suggests anything, you poke your head in only to mention how much better things used to be. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic and I'm just tired of it.

Also, I didn't think I was calling you a "name" in a bad way. I honestly thought you took great pride in being an oldtimer here.... and I still believe you do.




blue_lurker

Location: Australia

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am   Reply with quote         


cringer8 wrote:
Please, Blue, don't even.

I have never seen a thread topic where you have anything positive to add. All you do is put people down and create divides. You already have no interest in this site, so don't act like it's me or my attitude that has suddenly turned you sour.

Anytime someone you don't consider worthy (usually newer members) suggests anything, you poke your head in only to mention how much better things used to be. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic and I'm just tired of it.

Also, I didn't think I was calling you a "name" in a bad way. I honestly thought you took great pride in being an oldtimer here.... and I still believe you do.


What ever mate, you have know idea just how much time I still spend here and help others.

You just know what you know and that's not your fault your young and have no respect for history. I was like that as well knew it all and had all the answers just did not want to do the hard work.. Before you start calling people names do some research on this place you may be surprised in what a lot of members still do around this place that get no attention or thanks or respect.




_________________

cringer8

Location: Seattle

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 am   Reply with quote         


blue_lurker wrote:
cringer8 wrote:
Please, Blue, don't even.

I have never seen a thread topic where you have anything positive to add. All you do is put people down and create divides. You already have no interest in this site, so don't act like it's me or my attitude that has suddenly turned you sour.

Anytime someone you don't consider worthy (usually newer members) suggests anything, you poke your head in only to mention how much better things used to be. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic and I'm just tired of it.

Also, I didn't think I was calling you a "name" in a bad way. I honestly thought you took great pride in being an oldtimer here.... and I still believe you do.


What ever mate, you have know idea just how much time I still spend here and help others.

You just know what you know and that's not your fault your young and have no respect for history. I was like that as well knew it all and had all the answers just did not want to do the hard work.. Before you start calling people names do some research on this place you may be surprised in what a lot of members still do around this place that get no attention or thanks or respect.


I have respect for people who actually do help. I have no respect for people who have nothing better to offer than "You're doing it wrong" or "this is not how we used to do it." I believe it's that attitude that is really holding this place back and making people disinterested.

If you are doing anything more than that behind the scenes, hats off to you. Why not show some more of that helping spirit in the public eye? (before someone calls you out)




shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 pm   Reply with quote         


http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3474

This was more or less what I was going for. The purpose of this thread was to vote on a date not an image. If we could get Billtvshow to select an image and get it out to everyone beforehand that would be great. Thanks Blue if you get those e-mail addresses to us too we can get the word out.




_________________
<iframe></iframe>
marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 pm   Reply with quote         


hmmmmm (eyebrow raised)




Werdnaibor

Location: Albany, NY

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm   Reply with quote         


shane.e.randall wrote:
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3474

This was more or less what I was going for. The purpose of this thread was to vote on a date not an image. If we could get Billtvshow to select an image and get it out to everyone beforehand that would be great. Thanks Blue if you get those e-mail addresses to us too we can get the word out.

Yeah, not really much to learn about the reunion contests. It's a daily contest with as many people participating as possible, just as I suspected. That's surely something only those who have been here for many years could possibly wrap their heads around.




_________________

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Reuinion Contest. - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com