Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:35 am   Reply with quote         


badcop wrote:
I'd like an X-Box


i've got an extra one...wanna buy it? Wink




_________________
"Recently, NASA scientists discovered that most people love to play video games but hate to die in fiery airplane crashes."
________________________________
www.mason4300.deviantart.com

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:44 am   Reply with quote         


.
mason4300 wrote:

i've got an extra one...wanna buy it? Wink


HE works in mysterious ways. Thank you!

still waiting for the end of children's suffering, but at least I'll have Grand Theft Auto while HE works it out




Canuck <º)))><

Location: Dorchester, Ontario Canada

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:47 am   Reply with quote         


badcop wrote:

About the site -

If I could just make one suggestion - I think you'll have better luck convincing people of your message if you increased your usage of the words "truth" and "logic". I'm just not seeing them enough.


Umm, I'm not trying to convince anyone. Where did you get that?

badcop wrote:

oh wait..I have another favorite. It's where you slag Buddhism. Or maybe where you badmouth Hinduism? Ahhh I can't decide. I'll just say I like the part where you insult everyone's views but your own.
Keep up the great work


How is asking honest questions, and stating agreed facts, slagging, or badmouthing? Maybe I should have used subtle innuendo, but I would have needed you for that Very Happy

By the way, since you mocked how I account for universal, abstract invarient laws, how do you account for them again?

As I said, this was not intended to start a theological debate again, but all those reading this thread should watch for an answer to that question. Don't hold your breath. Very Happy




_________________
"The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a policeman."
supak0ma

Location: Photoshop Nation

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:59 pm   Reply with quote         


answers? there are none, sorry. Razz




Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:02 pm   Reply with quote         


Here's a question:
Which came first...the chicken or the egg?




Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:08 pm   Reply with quote         


Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places.
Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it.
Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past.
Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you.
Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests.
After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.




mikey

Location: Somerville MA

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:09 pm   Reply with quote         


Where do idea's come from? Rolling Eyes ~ when you cut yourself why does it heal? Rolling Eyes ~ Why can Chris angel fly and levitate from one building to another? and walk up and down the side of a building Shocked Rolling Eyes




_________________
https://drooble.com/l/20vwa

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:17 pm   Reply with quote         


.
Canuck <º wrote:
Umm, I'm not trying to convince anyone. Where did you get that?


ummm, I'm not sure if you're serious about this but ok...

let's start with the title, "ProofThatGodExists", and work our way down.

I realize it's not called "DudeI'mTotallyTryingToConvinceYouThatGodExists", but only because that's not as catchy.

Canuck <º wrote:
How is asking honest questions, and stating agreed facts, slagging, or badmouthing? ?


Using semantincs like "agreed facts" will only work on people who grunt a lot and I don't grunt. I will say that although the methodology in your site is someone laughable, I didn't have a problem with it until I encountered the part about other people's beliefs.

Canuck <º wrote:
Maybe I should have used subtle innuendo, but I would have needed you for that Very Happy


You say subtle innuendo, I say universal invariant law of sarcasm - yet more proof that god exists.

Canuck <º wrote:
By the way, since you mocked how I account for universal, abstract invarient laws, how do you account for them again?


I'm sorry but what part of "an all knowing, all seeing, omnipresent, omnipotent, supernatural being who created and rules over the universe" don't you understand?




Canuck <º)))><

Location: Dorchester, Ontario Canada

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:20 pm   Reply with quote         


supak0ma wrote:
answers? there are none, sorry. Razz


Is it absolutely true that there are no answers?




_________________
"The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a policeman."
Canuck <º)))><

Location: Dorchester, Ontario Canada

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         


digitalpharaoh wrote:
Here's a question:
Which came first...the chicken or the egg?


The chicken




_________________
"The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a policeman."

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         


.
mikey wrote:
Where do idea's come from? Rolling Eyes ~ when you cut yourself why does it heal? Rolling Eyes ~ Why can Chris angel fly and levitate from one building to another? and walk up and down the side of a building Shocked Rolling Eyes


There are people who believe in magic and there are people who look closer and discover the cables.

I'm not even sure why you brought up the magician analogy?




Canuck <º)))><

Location: Dorchester, Ontario Canada

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:23 pm   Reply with quote         


badcop wrote:

I'm sorry but what part of "an all knowing, all seeing, omnipresent, omnipotent, supernatural being who created and rules over the universe" don't you understand?


Ah so you do believe in God. My apologies.




_________________
"The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a policeman."
BroChris

Location: Louisville, KY

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         


ReinMan wrote:
Looks much better.

The rollover on the big gray buttons have an ugly "flash" or "blink" of a gray box when it rolls over - kind of ruins the Bevelled Wonder of the buttons for me. Might just be my browser, but I do use the Most Popular Browser In The World, so I hope you can tweak this.

Definately an improvement over the original look of the site.


I appreciate that, ReinMan. As for the blink, I see it too in some versions of IE. I think it must just be a certain version, but I don't see it in every's version of IE. I'm not sure what's causing it yet, but I'll work on it.
anfa

Location: Geordieland, UK

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:47 pm   Reply with quote         


Canuck <º)))>< - As a practicing British Muslim I find all you have to say very offensive!*
*The bit about me being a practicing British Muslim was a complete lie.




Canuck <º)))><

Location: Dorchester, Ontario Canada

Post Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:49 pm   Reply with quote         


anfa wrote:
Canuck <º)))>< - As a practicing British Muslim I find all you have to say very offensive!*
*The bit about me being a practicing British Muslim was a complete lie.


Indeed truth can be offensive to those who deny it, yet it remains the truth.




_________________
"The atheist can’t find God for the same reason that a thief can’t find a policeman."

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PSC Brother redesigns Canuckfish's site! - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com