Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Ernesto Blows; Live Key West Cam, - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Paul Von Stetina

Location: Deep Shit

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:55 pm   Reply with quote         


http://www.schoonerwharf.com/webcam.htm

Shocked What?

The center of circulation will pass Right over Key West within hours, witness the turbulance, the mayhem,...the partying? Laughing




Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:59 pm   Reply with quote         


Surprised Laughing




ReyRey

Location: In a world of $#!t

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         


Be safe Wink




Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         


Paul Von Stetina wrote:
http://www.schoonerwharf.com/webcam.htm

Shocked What?

The center of circulation will pass Right over Key West within hours, witness the turbulance, the mayhem,...the partying? Laughing

yea i saw it paul , at the news, i can't stop thinking about u guys who are overthere, as i said it to u yet, we don't have these and i wouldn't even be able to type on a keyboard if i were at ur place my friend...so keep at listening Jeff Beck , have a tequila or sthg and, stay online in the warmth of our psc family (just wonder how much the lines can work for internet).
Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:04 pm   Reply with quote         


aaa the webcam i didn't see it... is it live? looks pretty calm right now no?
Paul Von Stetina

Location: Deep Shit

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:05 pm   Reply with quote         


The winds here are @ 3 mph, with no rain, don't how much more I can take Laughing




Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:07 pm   Reply with quote         


Paul Von Stetina wrote:
The winds here are @ 3 mph, with no rain, don't how much more I can take Laughing


hope it stays like this Cool

how much far are u from this webcam...could u go there and show us ur old "beau gosse" face ?
ReyRey

Location: In a world of $#!t

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:10 pm   Reply with quote         






Paul Von Stetina

Location: Deep Shit

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:19 pm   Reply with quote         


I'm in Lauderdale Naiko, Key West is about 270 miles from me, or 4 hours drive, a good friend of mine lives down there and he's saying it's a weak system at best right now, I hope it stay's out of the Gulf of Mexico, there it can get stronger, but it's looking like it might, the forcasters have been saying landfall, but it has not turned yet, we'll see

http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/radar/station.asp?ID=AMX19&type=loop




Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:21 pm   Reply with quote         


looks pretty calm at the moment, hell, we even have more rain and wind here at this moment Smile But i rather stay where I am now Huh..




_________________
I used to do stuff around here
ReyRey

Location: In a world of $#!t

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         


Hey Paul, That camera is kind of boring. Could ya maybe go there and knock some chairs down or something. When the storm does get there, could you hold onto the bar and flutter like a flag in the wind? That would be cool. Sure it's dangerous, but think of all the folks back at PSC that you would be entertaining. Very Happy After you blow away we will probably dedicate a thread to you. You will be a hero!!!!! Bow Bow Bow Do it!!! No, really, I'm just kidding. Be safe. Stay alive. We like ya better that way. Wink




Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:25 pm   Reply with quote         


ReyRey wrote:
Hey Paul, That camera is kind of boring. Could ya maybe go there and knock some chairs down or something. When the storm does get there, could you hold onto the bar and flutter like a flag in the wind? That would be cool. Sure it's dangerous, but think of all the folks back at PSC that you would be entertaining. Very Happy After you blow away we will probably dedicate a thread to you. You will be a hero!!!!! Bow Bow Bow Do it!!! No, really, I'm just kidding. Be safe. Stay alive. We like ya better that way. Wink


Laughing Laughing Laughing
Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         


Paul Von Stetina wrote:
I'm in Lauderdale Naiko, Key West is about 270 miles from me, or 4 hours drive, a good friend of mine lives down there and he's saying it's a weak system at best right now, I hope it stay's out of the Gulf of Mexico, there it can get stronger, but it's looking like it might, the forcasters have been saying landfall, but it has not turned yet, we'll see

http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/radar/station.asp?ID=AMX19&type=loop


damn...Florida,Usa so huge space and distances...doesn't look so far on the map
Micose

Location: Quebec (CAN) & France

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         


i keep the webcam on my desktop.
Paul Von Stetina

Location: Deep Shit

Post Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         


Haha Rey, I'll have to e-mail my friend and tell him to go knock the chairs around, I went through some different web cams but they all sucked worse than this one.


Looks like it's going more to Key Largo, I'll see if they have cams




Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Ernesto Blows; Live Key West Cam, - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.
A venture of ExpertRating.com