Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey Rey's Appendix Burst (What the ......) - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Holy Exploding appendix Batman! How did I miss this info. Glad to hear your doing better, get those antibiotics in ya and you'll be fine-o-mite.

Take care,

Oboogieman

mikey

Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome back Rey! now relax and get some rest so you can recover please!

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

So this blows the pool I guess. Confused

Wink Get well Rey. Even though a belly button incision is painful I'm still hoping you get that instead of the stomach zipper.

FootFungas

Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:17 pm   Reply with quote         

The sharp balloons are the worst kind!

Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:54 pm   Reply with quote         

I hope this clears up and they get it out with no problems Rey, also, sorry to hear about kitty, do you want my scabby rat? Very Happy

blue_lurker

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:49 am   Reply with quote         

Hey double Rey...we can swap drugs man cause I got buckets full as well man...blue, green, yellow even a pink one that I take...because I dont know why I take it...welcome back mate and if ya choppin chop that appendage out mate... Laughing

seamusoisin

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:47 am   Reply with quote         

Glad you are home that's a good thing. Now take care you do not need a setback. Take the meds and you'll be back sooner than it probably seems at the moment.
Sad about the kitty, feel your pain ( Lost our dog Seamusoisin the real one in April)but the little girl can get a new pet but not a new Rey Rey.

Amazing how one day your on the highway and in a moment your in the ditch, makes you reflect on what is important.

Cheers

SeamusO

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
ReyRey

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 am   Reply with quote         

Do antibiotics turn your pee brown or am I in trouble??? Shocked Shocked I got a fever again last night and the discomfort has gotten a little worse but I woke up feeling better and the temp dropped. Actually it seems like it dropped too much.. Confused 97.1 is that good? I hate this crap!! The only good thing is that I lost 6 pounds. I thought I would come home and go to work. I think I was wrong. This sucks!!!......
Have a nice day. Very Happy Wink

Heinlein

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:29 am   Reply with quote         

Get better soon Rey Rey, I am not sure if antibiotics make you pee brown.

I know eating beets makes it red Smile

cafn8d

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:46 am   Reply with quote         

Call your doctor about your concerns, and the sooner the better. Most likely, he'll say there's nothing to worry about. But if there is anything that needs attention, remember that "a stitch in time saves nine." Even if you're feeling all right again, give him a call. Don't forget that your pharmacist can also provide side-effect details about your specific medicines, particularly about any interactions between the drugs. Be sure to mention if you've taken any over the counter or other medicine in addition to the new onslaught of prescriptions. The worry you have won't do your health any good, so do whatever you need to to put your mind at ease.

When you can sit back and relax, you can do a little research on your own into the efficacy and side effects of most any drug. Here are a few sites to get you going:
http://www.pdrhealth.com/
http://medlineplus.gov/
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/hp.asp
http://www.webmd.com/

Also Google the names of your medicines to read their package inserts on-line. Of course, you can do the same with your diagnosis and proscribed treatment, but I highly recommend sticking with your doctor's advice or seeking ANOTHER DOCTOR for a second opinion rather than formulate your own second opinion! You may even find message boards or forums of patients comparing notes. You'd be surprised at how much is often out there on the Internet! But particularly with such "communities" of patients, take individual stories with a grain of salt... most likely their complaints won't have any application to your situation. Don't become a hypochondriac! Rolling Eyes

Good luck, ReyRey, you'll be fine! Just.... let us know how much WE should worry, okay?? Wink

Hug,
caf

seamusoisin

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Do antibiotics turn your pee brown or am I in trouble??? Shocked Shocked I got a fever again last night and the discomfort has gotten a little worse but I woke up feeling better and the temp dropped. Actually it seems like it dropped too much.. Confused 97.1 is that good? I hate this crap!! The only good thing is that I lost 6 pounds. I thought I would come home and go to work. I think I was wrong. This sucks!!!......
Have a nice day. Very Happy Wink

Fever goes up at night as you get tired. Your medicine may be causing a discoloration of yor urine(OK pee did not mean to get technical), give it time you probably don't yet realize the severity of what you have been through.Everything will get filtered through your kidneys and some of the bad crap ( Now this is not technical) is coming out.

Cheers

seamusO

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
Mir

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

glad to hear you're back home Reyrey, but please call your doctor and keep yourself under observation until the worse is over. You don't want to take unnecessary risks.

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

Hey Rey, glad to see you are back,
take care of yourself..and get better quick!

gravyboat

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:15 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Do antibiotics turn your pee brown or am I in trouble??? Shocked Shocked

Are ya sure it was pee? Very Happy
Glad to hear your gonna be alright man.

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
Sassy

Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Back Rey Rey ..blood can turn urine brown,I hope you got it checked out.the web MD link that caf posted is the best for info IMO..Take Care

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Rey Rey's Appendix Burst (What the ......) - Reply to topic