Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

billtvshow
Site Moderator

Post Tue May 27, 2008 2:37 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
A nice Monte Cristo now and then really hits the spot.
Yummy!! With a side of Chips.

Dude. OMG. My fave sammich everrrr.
Plz don't post it, it's painful enough there's not a Bennigans anywhere within several hundred miles...

Post Tue May 27, 2008 6:11 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey

Post Tue May 27, 2008 8:03 am   Reply with quote         

On the list of things to worry about in this world, Marco's chops are pretty low on my list. I'm all for beating people up if it's funny. Laughing It can be serious and funny all at the same time. So for now, I'll just have a sammich...or sex. Which ever comes first. So Arc, Have a sammich. I'm sure your arm is pretty tired of sex. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Now that's funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing See what I did there....How I turned it into... Huh.. Oh nevermind.
(Arc,Just kidding my friend) Wink

dewdew

Post Tue May 27, 2008 9:40 am   Reply with quote         

People are insecure as hell. You can be more right than a 90 degree angle, and if "the powers that be" decide you are wrong.....MATLOCK could not prove your case. I have seen folks here be all for an idea.....then let a few of the PTB say NAY.....YOU can watch as the landslide starts....Next thing you know.....NO-ONE ever even liked the idea. Hell...they may even PM proc to ban ya....or shut you out the forums all together. Arc i respect your right to say what you feel, but be carefull...because those that are fueling the fire now....may start dumping water without warning....and guess who they are blaming for the giant burn in the floor. Shocked If i have learned anything here...it's that i could turn copy paper into goldleaf with PS and most would not even look at it without turning up thier nose....mainly because i did it.....well... that and the fact that i suck at PS.....but you get the point.

EDIT:...Manic=EVE.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing now that's funny as hell.

supak0ma

Post Tue May 27, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote         

let us organize a punitive expedition in the UK, let's put an end to this!!! A couple' broken bones should do the job.

supak0ma

Post Tue May 27, 2008 9:41 am   Reply with quote         

finger bones if i may add...

anfa

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:00 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
So Arc, Have a sammich. I'm sure your arm is pretty tired of sex. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Now that's funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing See what I did there....How I turned it into... Huh.. Oh nevermind.
(Arc,Just kidding my friend) Wink

Laughing

arcaico

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

Zetape wrote:
edit: 2 cents on topic (or, rather, off topic, isn't it?) To promote quality, just keep making good comments on flaws in posts and hope someone will notice and hold their votes or vote and motivate. Make people think instead of telling them they don't.

I used to do that, until I started getting PMs like "You want to put my chop down by criticizing it???" or "If you have nothing pleasant to say just keep yer mouth shut and don't screw my entry..."

once people don't like people pointing flaws so they can fix it, why should I do it. They rather figure by themselves, or just keeping appreciating crap and being flattered by false "wow... good job n!!!!" kinda comments...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

Oh i love all you guys, everyone has an opinion, and this place is never boring.

I mean I just come back from an extended weekend break with the family, and see this thread.

Seriously, great reading, and like I said, everyone is worth an opinion, cheers all.

Oh, and I like Fishfingers in batter sandwiches with tartar sauce and lettuce on crusty self sliced bread mmmmmmmmmm Very Happy

ReinMan

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Oh i love all you guys, everyone has an opinion, and this place is never boring.

I mean I just come back from an extended weekend break with the family, and see this thread.

Seriously, great reading, and like I said, everyone is worth an opinion, cheers all.

Oh, and I like Fishfingers in batter sandwiches with tartar sauce and lettuce on crusty self sliced bread mmmmmmmmmm Very Happy

See? SEE? He's being NICE! Damn it Marco, STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME INTO DOING YOUR WILL! You you... BASTART!!!

(see? I used the word "tart" in there. It is slang for SL*T but also is a (working with this threads shameful re-naming concept) food product! I hope you all will take a moment away from going on about Marco's brilliance to acknowledge, if only for a minute, my Comic (and EVIL) Genius. Thanks. Thanks so much for that)

arcaico

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:

See what I mean by "I'm mr. nice guy"?

"Arc... I forgive you..."

ps. supak... why go after marco? Let's get his wife and kids!!! You're italian dammit!!! You should know about mafia better than me!!!! Evil or Very Mad

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

ReyRey

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:50 am   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
ReyRey wrote:
arcaico wrote:
I leave that to Rey (that loves the king seat)

Hey... Shocked what did I do? king Laughing
If Arc keeps throwing people under the bus, we are going to need a bigger bus. Twisted Evil
You may continue Mr. Arc., and try not to beat around the bush so much. Say what you really mean. Laughing

hahahaha come on Rey... you know you're the second best in here, and you love that... you could shoot Claf to be number one.... Twisted Evil just an idea... Wink

By the way, I don't think I am second best or first, I leave those to Claf, Anfa, and Mr. Billtvshow. Wink

arcaico

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:52 am   Reply with quote         

I too have false modesty Rey... it's ok...

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Alex

Post Tue May 27, 2008 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

If 4 out of 5 marco's wins are crap and not deserved, that means about 27 wins are well deserved, which is quite good. Few choppers can claim to have 27 well deserved winning entries here. That's remarquable. But for many that accomplishment means nothing because (I will quote Reindude here) he trows so much shit at the wall... Some has to stick here and there.

Now, my only advice to Marco to eventually be considered like a top chopper by those real PSC top choppers would be to actually stop trowing all that shit and start trowing only arrows right in the middle of the target. Use all that time you seem to have chopping those 30 averages entries each month (they are), to create 5, 6 or 7 masterpieces and you'll earn the respect of those guys (even if I'm sure you dont give a fuck about it... but that's another issue).

BTW, congrats for that 5 in 5 without spilling a single drop of blood...

Post Tue May 27, 2008 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

hey, i'm a man of honor, i don't go there...Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - What is your favorite Sammich? - Reply to topic