Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - COMING SOON OH YEAH - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

arcaico

Post Mon May 18, 2009 4:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Mir wrote:
Ok! Let's get the show on the road!! Very Happy Who wants to team with me? Any takers? How about it Arc, I would love to play with you! Very Happy Very Happy Shocked

donīt tempt me woman!! You know Iīm a natural born pervert!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Mir

Post Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
Mir wrote:
Ok! Let's get the show on the road!! Very Happy Who wants to team with me? Any takers? How about it Arc, I would love to play with you! Very Happy Very Happy Shocked

donīt tempt me woman!! You know Iīm a natural born pervert!!

AH! that's what I like about you!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

anfa

Post Mon May 18, 2009 5:42 pm   Reply with quote         

It's a farce! The winners of the last one are supposed to host the next one. The last one was not hosted by the winners of the one before it and neither is this one. I say this because I've been part of a team that has won it and then hosted it!!
Just like the last one, I don't think you have the right to host it if you haven't won it!!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon May 18, 2009 5:56 pm   Reply with quote         

It was my understanding that the last winning team IS making the projects and judging this one...

Post Mon May 18, 2009 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Hmmm...saying that, I would still like to join in. I want a new team!!!!! Are there three people that would side with me on this? Smile

arcaico

Post Mon May 18, 2009 7:10 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Hmmm...saying that, I would still like to join in. I want a new team!!!!! Are there three people that would side with me on this? Smile

fuck, letīs do it! Do ya think we can get bill back?

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

splodge

Post Mon May 18, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote         

dear god, anfa and arcaico working together, this has got to be worth watching, all you need now is chicken and scrolbar on your team Smile

Hallcross Toots
arcaico

Post Mon May 18, 2009 8:05 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
dear god, anfa and arcaico working together, this has got to be worth watching, all you need now is chicken and scrolbar on your team Smile

we did that before splodge... with Alex and Billy... we won this shit once... will win it again!!

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

arcaico

Post Mon May 18, 2009 8:50 pm   Reply with quote         

pffft... anfa just rejected my old partnership... I'm out.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

blue_lurker

Post Tue May 19, 2009 1:35 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
It's a farce! The winners of the last one are supposed to host the next one. The last one was not hosted by the winners of the one before it and neither is this one. I say this because I've been part of a team that has won it and then hosted it!!
Just like the last one, I don't think you have the right to host it if you haven't won it!!

Mate you are wrong about the 2007 scavhunt, 202 was the only member of the winning team that wanted to keep the hunt alive. He advertised in the forum for people willing to help him out with getting the hunt started, Eve, Ron and myself offered our help and splodge jumped in as well, it was unfortunate that real life issues took 202 away fro the duration of the hunt but he did keep in contact with us as best as he could.

Its now 2009, 2 years have passed and like many things here at PSC they are being just left to slowly fade away. I did not want that to happen with the scavhunt and contacted 2007 wining team to see if they were interested in kick starting this of again and they are.

Granulated and Dot are as we speak creating tasks, greyfix was onboard until work obligations stepped in but I have hopes he will have tome to do some of the judging, and sliver well he has just fell from the face of the earth. I was asked if I would sort things out ans
d help with the hunt by the team just as splodge is doing the score sheets and setting up a forum we can use.

So as best as we can Anfa we are trying to keep the scavhunt alive unlike many PSC traditions that are just fading away.

blue_lurker

Post Tue May 19, 2009 4:04 am   Reply with quote         

Just found two of the past scavhunts, see how much fun this can be.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3161
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2451
So start networking a team, before you know it it will be HUNTING TIME

dewking

Post Tue May 19, 2009 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

Im in!

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
Oscar

Post Tue May 19, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote         

log me in

anfa

Post Tue May 19, 2009 8:41 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:

That is a dream team. We would just offend and upset far too many people if we got our heads together!! Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Wed May 20, 2009 10:52 am   Reply with quote         

Ok things are progressing sign up thread coming very soon so start thinking of team members and best of all team names...

Oh yeah and there will of course be the smack talk thread, there always fun and a good way to earn a few extra points Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - COMING SOON OH YEAH - Reply to topic