Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

 


Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Head to Head Contests - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

do you think its ok for a stranger to comment mistakes you made when you were just having fun creating something in photoshop?

yes

94%

94%

[ 16 ]

no

0%

0%

[ 0 ]

who the hell do they think they are

0%

0%

[ 0 ]

mind your own business

5%

5%

[ 1 ]

Total Votes: 17

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:36 pm   Reply with quote         


We used to have the CHOPPERDOME events. Feel free to revive the concept:
- One person organizes the event, chooses two choppers and provides a source
- Both parties have 3 days to chop, send chops to organizer
- Organizer starts a forum thread with both entries (no names) including voting buttons
- Users vote for 3 days, organizer closes voting and announces name of winner

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9363
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9447
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9714
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=13267
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=205554




papavales

Location: greece

Post Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:08 am   Reply with quote         


Go h2h with this person and annihilate him!!! As i checked your portfolio, it would be an easy win for you




_________________
random
vicspa

Location: Bethlehem,PA

Post Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:24 am   Reply with quote         


BSmatic wrote:
No, I was just drunk Razz
Muggins wrote:
Sometimes aesthetics rightly override what is considered technically correct.

true dat


Certain physical laws have to be followed regardless of aesthetics or artistic license, or it's going to look Wrong.




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:24 am   Reply with quote         


papavales wrote:
Go h2h with this person and annihilate him!!! As i checked your portfolio, it would be an easy win for you


Manolis if you are referring to me as far as I'm concerned he's just a troll trying to provoke and I wont stoop to his infantile machinations...anyhow the daily comps are like H2H against all members and he has already shown where he stands against the rest of the pack so why even bother...




papavales

Location: greece

Post Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:15 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
papavales wrote:
Go h2h with this person and annihilate him!!! As i checked your portfolio, it would be an easy win for you


Manolis if you are referring to me as far as I'm concerned he's just a troll trying to provoke and I wont stoop to his infantile machinations...anyhow the daily comps are like H2H against all members and he has already shown where he stands against the rest of the pack so why even bother...


No Luis i was reffering to "stalter"




_________________
random

Post Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:19 am   Reply with quote         


I THINK stalter MUST MEET @ShiT! THEY CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS! Razz




_________________

aman

Location: India

Post Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:30 pm   Reply with quote         


i learned alot from these ppl . listen to them Smile




_________________

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         


vokaris wrote:
We used to have the CHOPPERDOME events. Feel free to revive the concept:
- One person organizes the event, chooses two choppers and provides a source
- Both parties have 3 days to chop, send chops to organizer
- Organizer starts a forum thread with both entries (no names) including voting buttons
- Users vote for 3 days, organizer closes voting and announces name of winner

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9363
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9447
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=9714
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=13267
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=205554



That would be cool! Wish I had time to chop




_________________

shane.e.randall

Location: Indiana, PA

Post Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:40 pm   Reply with quote         


I would like to go head to head with some really great choppers expecting to lose just so we could see some good chops. I would also like to go head to head with my Arch nemesis and favorite British Bunny the great and powerful Sacred BUnny




_________________

Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:54 pm   Reply with quote         


so what happened to stalter ? Laughing




Luxwiz

Location: Almuñecar.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:54 am   Reply with quote         


Luxwiz wrote:
so what happened to stalter ? Laughing

So where is stalter ? Pretty cocky commenting insults on the entries but seems he is at a loss of words and has no balls on this thread he started...check out your poll stalter and see what people think here... 14 yes votes 1 myob




Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Head to Head Contests - Reply to topic

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Navigate PSC
Contests open  completed  winners  prizes  events  rules  rss 
Galleries votes  authentic  skillful  funny  creative  theme  winners 
Interact register  log in/out  forum  chat  user lookup  contact 
Stats monthly leaders  hall of fame  record holders 
PSC advantage  news (rss)  faq  about  links  contact  home 
Help faq  search  new users  tutorials  contact  password 

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Text and images copyright © 2000-2006 Photoshop Contest. All rights reserved.